Missing

Lauren woke up to an empty bed. That wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't 5:45am.

None of the lights were on in the apartment, so Lauren quickly threw the blankets off to look for Camila.
She wasn't anywhere in the apartment, and her wallet and shoes were gone.

Lauren felt her heart drop. She grabbed her keys from the table and her coat from off the back of the chair and ran out of the apartment. She flew down the stairs, not wanting to risk having to wait for the elevator. She burst out of the lobby doors and headed for her car.

It was about a five minute drive to the casino, which was 4 minutes too long for Lauren's liking.

She pulled into the parking lot and quickly ran inside the casino.  She was stopped by a security guard asking her for her ID. She quickly sorted through her coat pockets until she found her wallet, and showed him her ID.

After getting past the entrance she flew up the stairs and was met with a completely empty room. She searched around every machine, but Camila wasn't anywhere. 

She found a worker and described Camila, asking if she'd see her. 

"Was she wearing a yellow sweatshirt?"

Lauren had a yellow sweatshirt that Camila had always taken a liking to, so this was probably her.

"Yes," Lauren replied, fearful for what the employee would say next.

"She left with her boyfriend about an hour ago."

Lauren'a heart sank again. Maybe they weren't talking about the same person after all.

"No. That can't be her. She doesn't have a boyfriend." Lauren squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that Camila was okay.

"Well maybe they weren't dating, but he was certainly hitting on her. He bought her...a lot of drinks."

"What?!" Lauren shouted in disbelief. "And then they left?!"

"Yes. I'm afraid so," she said casually.

"Are you allowed to tell me what he looked like?" Lauren said in a panic.

"Umm let's see. He was tall, light skin, blonde hair, and lots of tattoos."

"Alright. Thank you for all your help. Can I leave my phone number just in case she comes back?"

"No. I'm afraid we're not allowed to take tab on someone," she responded, causing Lauren to groan in frustration.

"Okay. Thanks anyway."

Lauren walked back out into the cool morning. The sun was starting to rise and she could feel that it was going to be a nice day, despite the situation.

She tried to imagine the man that the employee had explained to her. Tall, blonde, tattooed...He sounded familiar.

It was almost 6:30 now, and the pizza shop would be opening shortly, where she believed she could get a lead on the man. She had used to work at the pizza place and had become very friendly with one of the other employees there.

The pizza shop sold beer and she often saw a man that fit her description purchasing beer, but she didn't work the register, so she never saw his ID, her old friend, however, was the cashier.

~~~~~~
Once the restaurant opened, Lauren slid inside, hoping her old friend still worked the early shift.

There was no one in there but the young girl at the cash register.

"LAUREN!!! It's been so long! I thought you would come back to visit," the taller girl playfully shouted.

"Sorry Dinah, I've been extremely busy," she apologized.

"So what's up, girly?"

"Well...quite a lot. I can explain later but I'm kind of in a hurry."

She explained that she was looking for someone, and gave the description.

"Do you happen to remember his name?" Lauren asked hopefully.

Dinah thought for a moment.
"He comes here every day, how could I not know his name. It's Colson Baker. He's tried to hit on me loads of times. He asked me out once and we ended up going to his apartment and...well...I left immediately because it smelled so strongly of weed."

Lauren got a burst of hope.
"You know where he lives?" Dinah could be the hero of the day.

"Yeah. He lives in my building, actually. Room 420." Dinah always gave plenty of information, even without being asked.

"Thank you so much, Dinah. I've got to go. I'll call you."
And with that she left the empty pizza place, hopped in her car, and drove a short distance to Dinah's apartment.

HEEELOOOO
Since school will be over in 8 days I will be updating a lot. I've just been stressed with finals and things.

Also absolutely no hate to MGK. I love him. He is my child. He slays me life. I love love love him, but Dorito Boy is very overused in fics and Shawn can't be a bad guy. He just can't. But please don't take offense. I love Machine Gun Kelly so so much. I also really like his name. (Colson Baker) so I decided to use him. He won't be the bad guy for long. :)

How are you guys today?