More Strawberries

Lauren almost always woke up first.

This time she didn't.

She reached over, trying to feel for Camila, but she wasn't there. Crawling out of bed, she heard the clatter of plates coming from the kitchen.  When she reached the kitchen she was greeted with the wonderful smell of pancakes.

"Good morning, baby." She pecked Lauren on the cheek. "I made pancakes."

Lauren was speechless.
"I...I...thank you. I mean...uh." She almost tossed the four letter word, but she didn't want to come on too strong.

"Shh. It's okay. You're cute when you're  flustered," she said, pecking Lauren on again, but on the lips this time. "Let's eat."

Lauren was shook.

The pancakes were delicious. "Camz, these are so good!"

"Thank you. I really wanted to do something for you, but I have limited options. You've just...you've been so kind. I can't believe you took me in. Never in a million years would I have thought a complete stranger would do this...why did you do it?"

Lauren knew the answer, but she knew it would sound petty. She knew she should say something about how she couldn't let someone be on their own, but she couldn't bring herself to lie to Camila.
"Alright. Honest answer coming your way." Camila smirked. "You were extremely hot...and on my couch. There was no way I was gonna let you escape," she said, chucking at the end. "Okay so that sounded kind of creepy, but you know what I mean. I wanted to help you out so maybe I could get something from it. I know it sounds extremely terrible."

Camila was silent.
"I don't think that's terrible. I think that's human nature. To try and keep something or someone you like," she said casually, getting up and retrieving a bowl of strawberries from the fridge.

Walking back from the fridge, she stopped and bent down behind Lauren, gently kissing her ear before holding a strawberry up to the older girl's mouth.

Lauren chewed it slowly, making a show of it for Camila.
"I was thinking we'd go out today. An officially official date."

"Ooohhh where to?"

"Not sure. I  was thinking we would go for a walk around the park and stop at the ice cream place on the way back. It's up to you though."

"Lo, that sounds perfect! But anything with you would be perfect."

Lauren felt her cheeks blush. She really felt something special for Camila. Something that made her stomach flutter and the lips to form a permanent smile,yet something that made her extremely horny.

Camila was captivating. It wasn't a particular feature, but all of them combined.

The way her wavy hair flowed and the way she walked. The way she laughed and the way she talked. Her face could leave you speechless and her body was a blessing.

There was something about her that could be insanely adorable and puppy-like, but look like sex in a matter of seconds.

Lauren hoped she would be around for quite a long time.

HEELO
Guys I want to eat myself alive. I've been slacking so much in writing this. My schedule finally cleared up and all that's left is studying for freshman finals. I apologize greatly for the lack of updates.

Also I know no one cares but it was 7:27 when my phone was on 27%

Also I know no one cares but it was 7:27 when my phone was on 27%. Just wanted to share. (Yes that is fetus Mila as my lock screen).

Thank you all sooo sooo much for 14k. You guys deserve all my love.

How are you guys today?