Kisses

A few hours later they were sat, already in their pajamas, on the couch, watching aimless shows on TV. The rest of their day had been uneventful. They had talked nonstop, learning more and more about each other. They had loads in common, and similar strong views on politics and the world.

They had been watching TV for about fifteen minutes before Lauren began scooting closer to Camila, craving contact with the warm skin of the slightly smaller girl.

Finally seated next to Camila, Lauren gently placed her hand on top of Camila's.

Camila wasted no time lacing their fingers together, now becoming familiar with Lauren.

A few moments later, Camila felt Lauren rest her head on her shoulder.

Camila had never been in this position before, but she definitely didn't mind. She began rubbing her thumb in small circles on Lauren's hand. Lauren's breath was hitting her neck, making her feel a tickle in the pit of her stomach.

Turning her head slightly, she could barely make out the green eyes. Staring into Lauren's eyes elicited a feeling of flying through space, causing a lightheaded sensation.

After what felt like an eternity, Lauren finally connected their lips. It was just a light peck, but it urged Camila to continue.

She moved her hand to the back of Lauren's neck, bringing their now disconnected lips closer. Connecting them again, Camila began moving her lips against Lauren's, slowly taking in the feeling of Lauren's soft lips and her wonderful scent.

Lauren's breath hitched when she felt Camila's tongue gently probe at her lips, asking for access. Lauren slowly opened her mouth, allowing herself to feel Camila's tongue slide against hers.

Disconnecting her hand from Camila's, She gripped her waist, pulling Camila on top of her.

She loved the weight of Camila on top of her, the new position causing her mind to go blank. She was acting purely on instinct now.

Camila was extremely turned on. It had never been like this with guys. All they wanted was to go right into sex. This was slow and sensual. Feeling their tongues dancing slowly, the way Lauren stroked her side, the feeling of Camila's hand in her hair. Everything was slow and intense and wonderful.

Camila couldn't take it any longer. She slowly started moving her hips back and forth, grinding on Lauren slowly.

Lauren was shook. The feeling of Camila moving so sexual and slow was almost enough to make her moan, but she held it in, not wanting to startle her. She moved her hands from her sides to her back, pulling her closer.

Camila gradually picked up speed as she continued her sexual action. Feeling Lauren's hands wandering down her lower back, pulling her closer, excited her.

After a few more minutes of their kissing, Lauren removed one hand from Camila's back, moving it to cup her cheek. She slightly turned Camila's head, causing their lips to disconnect, but giving Lauren free access to her neck.

Lauren pressed her lips up against Camila's soft skin and lingered for a moment. Moving down about an inch, she gave an open mouthed kiss, brushing her tongue against the soft skin.

She could feel Camila's breathing hitch. Taking that as a good sign, she repeated her action. She gently sucked the delicate skin.

This caused the first moan to escape Camila's mouth.

It was small and quiet, but it most definitely was a moan.

Camila tightened her grip on Lauren's hair, connecting her lips back to her neck, wanting more.

Lauren continued with her actions until Camila guided herself back to Lauren's lips. She trapped Lauren's bottom lip in between her own and gently sucked, pulling it slightly as she pulled away.

"Today was the best day I've had in a long time, Lauren. Thank you."

Lauren felt her cheeks blush.
"It was my pleasure, Camz."

YEEEEAAAAHHH BOIIII HEELO
So I'm a freshman and I really really hate high school. It's so boring and stressful and repetitive. I love seeing your comments, so drop suggestions and thoughts.

ALSO WE HIT 1K READS TODAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

How are you guys today?