Ashes Of Eden

It had been three days since Camila's drunk escapade and there hadn't been any problems since.

Lauren's work week was over and they were now enjoying a spaghetti dinner cooked by Lauren.
"As always, it's very delicious. I can't thank you enough."

"Why thank you," Lauren replied, smirking from across the table.
"I learned a new song if you want to sing it after dinner. It's called Ashes Of Eden. It was relatively easy."

Camila agreed and after they had cleaned up dinner, they sat on the bench behind the keyboard. Lauren had Camila listen to the song before hand so she knew what it sounded like.

A/N: I recommend listening to it. It's Ashes of Eden by Breaking Benjamin

Lauren played the first few notes before Camila came in with her angelically soothing voice.

Will the faithful be rewarded
When we come to the end
Will I miss the final warning
From the lie that I have lived
Is there anybody calling
I can see the soul within
And I am not worthy
I am not worthy of this

Her voice sent chills down Lauren's spin.

Are you with me after all
Why can't I hear you
Are you with me through it all
Then why can't I feel you

Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall

She enunciated the line of stay with me, don't let me go with more emotion than Lauren had ever heard.

Will the darkness fall upon me
When the air is growing thin
Will the light begin to pull me
To its everlasting will
I can hear the voices haunting
There is nothing left to fear
And I am still calling
I am still calling to you

Are you with me after all
Why can't I hear you
Are you with me through it all
Then why can't I feel you
Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall

Lauren fought the urge to cry and kept playing the ballet.

Why can't I hear you
Stay with me, don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me, don't let me go
Until the Ashes of Eden fall
Heaven above me, take my hand
Shine until there's nothing left but you
Heaven above me, take my hand
Shine until there's nothing left but you

Lauren finished playing the ending chords, and felt Camila's hand gently fall on top of hers, caressing softly.

She turned to face the girl and saw soft eyes filled with admiration.
"I love how lost you get into the music."

Lauren pressed her index finger to Camila's lips, urging her not to speak.
She leaned in, moving her finger to under Camila's chin, placing her other hand on her thigh.

Their lips gently press together. It's gentle, but more meaningful than ever. They move their lips in a slow unison, one of Camila's hands on Lauren's neck, the other just below her shoulder blade.

Camila slowly worked her tongue into Lauren's mouth, moving it slightly against hers. This caused Lauren to tangle one of her hands in Camila's hair, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss even further.

It gradually became hungrier, but still passionate and sensual. Lauren didn't want to sit on this bench any longer, so she picked Camila up, her hands on her ass, and Camila's legs wrapped around her waist.

Lauren carried her into the bedroom, not once disconnecting their lips.

HEEELOOO
So guys guess what's next....

Bitch you guessed it

You is right

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes.
As always, comment. I love them. Also if anyone knows how to fix a bug that's been happening to me: when I click on a comment section at the end of a single paragraph of takes me to all the comments of the chapter. I logged out and re downloaded the app and it still does it. Is this happening to anyone else?

How are you guys today?