Shopping

Camila desperately wanted to know where Lauren was taking her, but she remained quiet. The logical part of her brain told her she should be nervous, considering Lauren was still a complete stranger, but she could not bring herself to feel fear. Lauren looked extremely cute when she was excited, and Camila didn't want to burst her bubble.

Still pulling Camila by her hand, Lauren tried thinking of ways to convince her to except her offer.

After leading her down the empty morning sidewalk, they arrived at a plaza with multiple clothing stores.

Lauren lead Camila into the nearest store, and instantly Camila hesitated. Lauren knew this was going to happen, so she was prepared for persuasion.

"Camila you need clothes. You can't live in mine forever."

"I can't just let you buy me clothes too. You've already done so much...I can't ever repay you." Camila hung her head, feeling ashamed of having to have the girl help her so much. She knew Lauren was right.

Lauren didn't seem to mind in the slightest bit, though.
"How about we go shopping, and you can repay me later." Not a second went by before Lauren caught her mistake.
"I mean, like, pay me back when you get the money. Not like...ugh I'm a mess," she said all very quickly, blushing slightly.

I'll repay you later, don't worry," Camila said with a hint of lust in her voice.

Lauren's stomach fluttered at Camila's words as she imagined kissing her soft lips again. Taking Camila's hand once again, she lead her into the store.

~~~~~
They had only shopped for twenty minutes. Camila wasn't picky with what she wore, and she tried to pick inexpensive items, still feeling bad about using Lauren's money.

They walked away with a new pair of shoes, two pairs of jeans, a pair of sweatpants, two nice tops, and a T-shirt. She also bought some new bras, underwear, and socks, making sure to keep it cheap.

Camila was slowly easing up to the idea of Lauren throwing money away for her. She still felt extremely awful and wanted to pay her back as soon as possible, but she was no longer being stubborn.

"It's only money, Camz," Lauren said as they walked up the stairs of the apartment building.

"You say it like there's an abundance of it." Camila was used to having nothing, and when she did have something, she would immediately lose it.

"I have a steady job that pays well. It's not like you're sucking up millions of dollars. Trust me, I won't go broke."

Lauren unlocked her apartment door, holding it open for Camila. Setting their bags down on the island, Lauren walked over to the fridge.

"Camz, are you hungry?" Lauren pulled out materials for sandwiches.

"Umm, no I think I'm still pretty full from breakfast," Camila answered. In reality, she was stuffed. She was not used to being able to eat three meals a day. Not that she was complaining.

Lauren began making her sandwich when she felt hands snake around her waist. She felt a warm body pressing into her back and felt Camila stand on her tiptoes, pressing a gentle kiss onto Lauren's ear.

"Thank you for everything, Lo," Camila whispered.

Lauren shuddered at her words, wanting to feel her lips again, but before she could turn around, Camila had returned to sitting on the couch, flipping through a book that had been laying on the coffee table.

HEELOO
I've been so freaking busy guys. I'm so sorry. My concert went well and I should be able to update a lot because I have a three day weekend coming up.

Next chapter there's gonna be some kissing. Just a heads up. 😉

How is everyone's day?