| Chapter 10 | Social AP

Start from the beginning

"Why wouldn't you want to? Your uncle sounds nice and all."

"That's true, but I still love my family. I still can't forget how happy my mother was when I finally succeeded in getting an award in piano, better than my other competitions. That love she gave me just, I don't know," he shrugs, "sticks to me to re-think my thoughts."

"You just wish that they'll be able to understand, don't you?"

He smiles while looking back at me, "You get me."

I bite the bottom of my lip before looking away from the ground and up to his understanding eyes, "How did you know for sure I was the same?"

"When you dropped your belongings, I scanned you music sheet, and those lyrics can be seriously dark." He chuckles weakly, "A silent scream."

I put a strained smile before walking off down the hallway again, but I didn't have the nice walk I wanted to get to my classroom. Some random guy bumps into me harshly getting me to trip and fall down onto the ground with my bottom. Hissing from the pain I received on my shoulder and the bottom, I hear a snarky chuckle.

"Sorry about that. Didn't see you there." he smirks before whispering, "Ugly."

A loud noise of things dropping happen beside me getting me to find my belongings beside me on the ground. Looking up, I find Lero glaring at the boy with intent of literally killing him getting the boy to flinch and whimper in fear with his friends.

"Apologize." Lero growls.

"I already did!" the boy shouts taking steps back.

"You know what - " Lero takes a step forward.

Before he could continue, I stand up quickly and place my hands on his chest to stop him. 

"Stop. Just forget about it." I demand stepping between them.

He just glares at the boy even more before picking up my belongings and wrapping his free left hand around my shoulders.

Looking back at the boy, he narrows his eyes even more, "After school. Backyard."

With that, he pushes me forward as we walk down the hall in a quick speed until we finally approach our next classroom, with Arions in the doorway leaning back. He sees us before smiling, but it turns into a frown after he sees Lero's expression.

"What happened?" he asks as Lero takes a deep breathe calming himself dowm.

"Just a few idiots." Lero grumbles before heading inside the class. 

Arions look towards me with a raised eyebrow, "You better tell me. Or I'm going to explode from curiosity."

"Curiosity killed the cat." I shrug getting him to roll his eyes.

"But satisfaction saved it."

"How can it save it when it died from curiousity already though?"

"Reincarnation. But seriously Octave, what happened?"

Sighing, I quickly explain the accident we were just in only getting Arions frown to deepen when I finish.

"Did you see their grades?" he randomly asks.

"Um, I think 3rd Years." I guess from my memory.

"And Lero said they're meeting at the backyard after school?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. Head inside the classroom. It's almost starting." he pushes me in before guiding me along the rows of desks.