XII

Isabella couldn't even believe what happened, Nordan and her almost kissed. She grabbed Olivia and made her way to Apex's room, she knocked a few times but he didn't answer so she gave up eventually going home.

The little girl was sleeping peacefully, Isabella was tired but she couldn't fall asleep, Nordan was in her mind.
Her phone buzzed.

New Notification

Nordan added a new photo.

Curiously she opened the notification that lead her to his Instagram post. A photo of him and his girlfriend, both on his car, smiling. Her heart broke a little more when she saw the caption
'She's the reason for my smile! Love you baby girl @ mayafg'
She threw her phone away, her life has been a disaster and she can't find a way to make it better.

Her mind went on and on debating what she should do, if she should just run away with her daughter and never see the boys again but for more that it seemed a good idea she couldn't leave them behind.

The morning was cloudy and a bit dark, she got a call from Lucas to rush to the house and so she did packing a little bag with Holly's stuff. She threw a light grey FaZe hoody and some black ripped jeans. When she got on the house she greeted some of the boys, Apex was still not talking to her which made her really sad.

"Hey Lucas!" She smiled to the boy who gave her a small hug. Tommy and him took Holly away and forced her to talk with Nordan, she guess they all noticed she liked him, her brain was very confused but she still went along.

Nordan was laying down on his bed, his sheets covering half of his face and he didn't look like himself. She got closer to him and sat on the bed, her hand ran though his hair several times until he woke up.

"Morning" She said with a smile.
He just moan some words that the girl couldn't understand. He faced her, his eyes watering and his face expression melted her heart. He then proceeded to explain what he was feeling.

"You know you can't eat that much cheese" She once again played with his hair.

"But me and Maya went out and the burger was super delicious with the cheese" he protested.

"Maya..." She almost whispered. "You're girlfriend should know that you can't eat that and she should take care of you instead of killing your stomach" She sight.

After a while discussing which movie they should watch Isabella convinced Nordan to watch an animation film. She first grabbed her daughter from downstairs and gently placed her into Nordan's bed, the three were now watching the movie. Nordan being super bored played with Holly and Isabella was fully obsessed with the movie.
When the movie ended, Holly and Nordan were sleeping. Isabella didn't resist and took a photo which she sent to the group chat with the boys. Soon almost all of them were in the room, except Apex and Alex.

She decided it was time for her to speak with Apex even if he didn't wanted to. She got up from Nordan's chair and made her way to his room, she didn't even knocked.

"We need to talk" she sat on his bed.

"I don't know what they told you but it's not true!" He stated. In Apex's eyes all the boys knew he like her but in fact only Nordan knew.

"They didn't tell me anything! You're the one who's ignoring me! I've been trying to talk to you for so long and you don't even bother to look at me!" She was getting angry. "Have I done something wrong? Is it because I have a daughter now? What have I done for you to be this rude with me"

"You just came to my life okay?!" The boy got up pressing his hands against his desk. "I was pretty great without you constantly present, you came to mess me up and mess everything up" he stated.

The girl was shocked, she didn't want to believe. Her heart dropped, she always tried to be so nice to the boy and everyone in general.
Tears started filling her eyes as she got up.

"I won't bother you anymore" she left the room.

♡♡

OMG! My baby is 21!

Happy birthday Nordan Shat!