IV.

Typing the address, she found a way to send the letter.
On the next day she woke up a little more happier and confident. She believed someone would help her.

"You're pathetic you know! Did you actually thing this shit" He threw her letter to the floor. "Would be sent to your FaZe Rain baby? He laughed.

Her smiled faded as she saw him getting closer, she closed her eyes. He will hurt her again, he was going to and she wasn't brave enough to fight back. Tears running though her face, she felt weak, lost and empty. She was not herself anymore.

Her bruises were now more visible, she couldn't leave the house like that. She was not capable. She was nothing and she felt nothing.

And so it went, for a few weeks and then weeks became months and Jason was happier than ever. Nordan never forgot her, he still had hope that she was alive somewhere in the world. He still loved her, he will always love her.

Isabella was nothing but a toy, she felt nothing but bones and skin. She was on the edge of killing herself. Nothing sounded better than death. But why couldn't she do it. Why was she holding on?

Nordan! Nordan was why! She loved the boy, being without him this much she realized he was all she wanted. But now she was not herself. She was not enough, she would never be enough. She will just exist. And Nordan deserves better than her.

She was alone again, she felt better alone. Writing her feelings made her feel better so she did. Every day she wrote a letter to Nordan, ink that was being wasted because she could never send them. They revealed too much.

Jason didn't cared if she wrote or not. He didn't want her for sex anymore, he didn't want her for love, he didn't even know why he was still doing this. Maybe for fun he thought.

As he arrived at his apartment two police cars were parked there, while the cops found themselves trying to get inside. Jason had to act natural but the boy was scared. He realized how bad he was acting.

A few lies after, the cops left. He had to leave and take Isabella with him. He couldn't risk being arrested. He packed. He just needed Isabella and they would leave the country for good. But Nordan stopped him.

"Hey bro! Ahm I want to ask if you have Isabella's notebook? It might help us find her." Nordan kindly asked.

"No, and I've to go bye!" Jason looked suspicious.

♡♡
Double update 🙌
Hope you guys are enjoying!
Can't wait for Nordan to post the video where he went to the old FaZe house! What about you?
♡♡