XVI

She was hoping it wasn't Jason, and in fact is wasn't as she opened the door it was Maya. Well that was almost as bad as Jason.
She didn't ask for permission, she simply entered her apartment and "made herself home".

"What are you doing here?" Isabella asked.

"I came in name of my brother! He told me to see if the baby was okay" She laughed.

"Yeah, she's fine as you can see! Now leave." Isabella was annoyed by her presence. 

"Don't be that rude to a family member Isabella!" She teased.

"You are not family, neither is your brother."

"Wrong! She has our blood" She pointed to Holly. "So we are family!"

"We stoped being family when your brother abused me" Isabella was getting mad.

"It's not like you didn't ask for it!" She stated. "You always begged for his attention like a puppy, you needed to be with him 24/7 and he needs space. Plus you did say some pretty bad things to him and that's not right!" She crossed her arms.

"Excuse me? We had a fight and he said some pretty bad things to me to and there was no need for him to physically abuse me!" Her voice started to shake. "If you think what your brother did was normal you're sick! You're brother is sick! Leave!" She pointed to the door raising her voice.

Maya left with a smile on her face, she did annoyed Isabella once again. She couldn't believe that Nordan was still dating her, it wasn't any news for her if she was with him for the money and the fame. She always was like that, never cared about anyone besides herself and sometimes James.
Their parents were such sweet people and their kids are just lost cases.

Holly was facing her mother confused, she wasn't capable to understand half of the words but her mother reassured her that it was okay.

They decided it was time to go grocery shopping. Holly loved the fact that she was just sat while her mother would pick things up, and those were the times when she got a lot of attention from random people.
The little girl was now holding onto some cookies.

"Holly, you don't even like those cookies! Let me put them away and we can go and choose another ones" The tiny human protested a little bit managed to give her mother the package.

"I want chocolate ones" She crossed her arms.

"Watch your attitude little one!" Isabella played. "Okay we can take the chocolate ones but you need to get on the ground because I need to place some things there!"

Holly got down with her mothers help and started to look to the humongous selection of cookies she had. Until she saw some with dinosaurs shapes and if course those were the ones.

"Cheo which chips should we take?" A pretty familiar voice stood up in the middle of the background song.

"Mommy I heard Nordan!" Holly cheered.

"It was probably just your mind baby!" She tried to avoid it.

"No Mommy! It was really him!" She protested.

"Fine Holly but we dont need to talk to them! I already told you!" Isabella stated.

"But mommy I miss him! He's my dad!" The girl said. Isabella stoped not knowing what to say.

"He's what?"

"My daddy!" She smiled.

♡♡

Oops!
I'm sorry if this is not as good as you wished for but it's late and I'm tired!
I'll check this for any spelling mistakes  soon!

Now what do you guys think?
How's the story going so far?

I love to know your opinions!

Love you!