XV

Nordan hold his tears, he drove back home without saying a thing to anyone. Maya was sat on his bed, her arms crossed. The boy sighed.

"Where where you? You were supposed to have lunch with me" She got up, clearly mad.
Nordan simply ignored her and sat down on his chair.

"Oh Jesus" She threw her arms in the air. "You where with that bitch weren't you?" She raised her voice.

"Don't call her a bitch!" He faced her.

"Or else what?" She teased. "You know what happens if you ditch me for her" She fake laughed.

"You can't be that evil! Can't you see she needs me? She can't raise that child alone!" Nordan faced the ground.

"Let Apex take care of her" She sat again on the bed.

"Never" Nordan punched his desk getting up.

"If you touch her, ever again Nordan Shat I'll make sure that she goes though hell again! I will free Jason from prison and I'll lead him right to her and she will never be free again" She got closer to Nordan and when her sentence was finished she left.

Nordan didn't knew how to react, he was afraid that the girl he loved could go though the same stuff again, the stuff that killed her inside. But after all she was the one who decided to push him away, so it was better for both of them.

Time flew and the two lovers haven't seen themselves, they still loved each other, more that what that expected to.

Today James was being released and Isabella was nervous for some reason, after all this time receiving warnings from him to get away from Nordan and the other boys she was still afraid that he'd come back after doing all he asked her for.
Holly never knew her real dad's face or info, in fact she always saw Nordan as her fatherly figure, she just never had the chance to call him dad.
Even if she was still a little girl she missed the boys so much and she kept begging her mother to visit them, but she always denied which made her completely sad.

Maya was still controlling Nordan, today more than the rest. She knew that Jason was going to be free and Nordan knew it to. He tried to find Isabella or a way to know how she was but nothing, in other hand Isabella knew exactly how Nordan's life has been. She watched every single video that he posted, she watches them with Holly.

The doorbell rang and her body shaked. It was the same old man that gave her the flowers and the box when she was stuck on that apartment, but this time he came with a pretty nice bouquet.
It was obvious that it was from Jason, in the middle it contained a card with his handwriting.

"Hope everything is okay with you and the baby!
  I want nothing but the best for both of you, take care of you and her.
If you need something don't be scared to ask me, I'll give you money every month for the baby!
I'm so sorry for what I've put you though!
With love, Jason"

Her body shaked, she was touched by his concerned about the child. But the money and flowers would never take back what he did to her, physical and psychologically.
She threw the flowers to the trash and Holly came on the kitchen.

"It's your boy Faze Rain or Nordan Shat" she screamed and Isabella laughed. "Mom why are the flowers on the trash?" She manage to say grabbing her mother clothes. "They are so pretty mom!" She almost begged for her mother to do not throw them away.
Isabella pick the flowers up and placed them on the living room. Holly cheered in happiness.

The door bell rang again, this time she was more than afraid from who it could be. She made her way to the door and opened it.