XX

Isabella and Nordan have been happier that ever! Things are going great for once in her life.
She's dating an awesome boy, her daughter is growing so fast and her worse nightmare, Jason, become extremely helpful what surprised everyone.

As the days passed the couple had now assume theirselves on the internet, Isabella has gained a lot of hate comments and negativity but with Nordan by her side nothing affected her to the point she'd stay days in bed like she used to.
Her life had hit that moment where everything was okay the way it was!
But she always went to sleep with fear in her head! In the end of the day the demons were still real.

The girl woke up to Nordan's voice, he was recording a video on his setup, she stayed there for a few moments embracing how beautiful her boyfriend was, until he turn the camera off. His eyes were red and she could see he was tired, he had been recording for a few hours she could tell.
She wanted to do something for him and so she forced him to go to sleep as she got up and went shopping.
She got him a little care package with all the good stuff he loved, she got into the car and drove back.

Nordan had a really weird feeling, he felt like something was off as if something bad was about to happen so he didn't actually slept.

As the time went on and on Isabella didn't call him or text him, so he didn't knew where she was! In fact neither of the boys knew where she was!
His mind flew to where Holy could be! He the stormed aroud the house, to find her playing with Tommy on the living room.
With his phone on his hand he called the girl, several times and nothing.
He wanted to go and search for her, but the boys told him to wait a few more minutes to see if she called back.

The living room was completely silent, some were on the phone and others editing.
Nordan's phone rang! It wasn't Isabella, it was a unknown number, he answered.

His phone fell on the carpet. The boys faced him and everything was quite. The little girl faced everyone, she was as confused as everyone besides Nordan.
He woke up and ran to the front door leaving the house right after telling the boys that some guy crashed his car into Isabella's and she was on the hospital.

The waiting room was almost empty, it was now late and only a few people remained there. The boys filled it up.
Nordan couldn't sit down, he was walking around searching for someone who could tell him something more. No one could actually tell him what he wanted to know, no one could tell that Isabella was going to be okay, no one of them could see her.

Hours latter the doctor came to say what they already waited, that she was in a coma. They could now go and see her so Nordan ran to her room, Holly followed him trying to catch his speed { let's all pretend Holly was older okay like 10 or 11, so she could actually start to understand things! Thanks! } as they both got in the room Isabella didn't look the same, besides the bruises her skin tone was paler.
They decided to stay all night and give support to Nordan and Holly as they tried to talk to Isabella in hopes that she'd listen.

♡♡

So yeah!
I've been away, don't kill me!
I don't really have an excuse, I'm just a lazy person!
I'm sorry, but we hit 3k reads omg thank you so much!

I love you all!
If you have any questions about me or about the story or future story's and stuff leaven them in the comments! I'll answer to all

♡♡