II.

They decided to go to the police, they thought it could help but the young woman hasn't disappeared for those 24 hours that they require. The police can't do anything.

Nordan was frustrated when he had the idea to go and talk to Jason. Getting in his R8 he rushed to the tall boy's house. After a few doorbell rings he finally answered.

He claimed to do not know where she was, stating they had a huge fight and he haven't seen her in a while which was a complete lie.

Jason had this situation planned for a while, he doesn't intend to kill her, he just wants to scare, to make her realize things. Force her to be loyal.

Nordan was somehow happy they broke up, but he understood she was probably sad about that, their relationship was the biggest one she had until this day. What he didn't understood was the reason she didn't tell him about that or why she was going away for a few moments.

Isabella eventually woke up, she felt pain though all of her bruised body. She tried to move but nothing. She tried to scream but her voice failed. The girl rested her head on the wall, she didn't knew that place. In fact, the room only had a bed and some clothes that Isabella didn't recognized.

After a while the girl eventually got her straights and stood up, looking down as she noticed the purplish marks. Her eyes filled with tears, she rushed to the door, for her surprise it was open.

A huge living room decorated with the finest art, a huge couch, some stunning pillows and a Tv on the wall. She started to explore. She walked in a room, her jaw dropped, in front of her she had one of the most beautiful bedrooms that she had even seen.

Out of nowhere the doorbell rings, the girl got scared but she walked slowly to the door and opened. It revealed a middle-aged man, with grey hair, dark brown eyes, he seemed super nice.

"Sorry to bother you Miss Isabella. I believe your boyfriend left this for you" he handled her a bouquet with beautiful flowers and a box. She thanked the nice men, as she placed the flowers in water she saw a card.

"Get ready we're having dinner tonight.
xx Jason."

Her body shacked as she recognized his handwriting. The black box was staring at her, she grabbed it and made her way to the bedroom. Placing the box on the bed she untied the huge white bow that circuled the box, opening it, she grabbed a beautiful red dress.