I.

How far could she be?

Nordan was lost, he and the boys looked everywhere. They knew she couldn't have gone too far, she hated to be and feel alone.

The day started to fade, the sky was darker and there was still no hope. Nordan decided to walk into the girl's house, a little apartment/studio where she spent her nights.

Her fairy lights where on, the boy grew a little hope that she would be home. In fact, this was not the first time Isabella disappeared for a few hours and Nordan would find her sitting on her bed. But this time was different, her apartment was intact like no one lived there for at least a week, everything had their place.

The boy sat on her bed, looking at himself though the mirror. He looked like a mess, he wasn't the FaZe Rain that the internet knew. He was Nordan Shat, the boy who just realized that he lost the girl he loved, he lost his best friend.

The loud noise from the cars made his mind more confuse, would she actually run away without telling him?

Isabella meet Nordan four years ago in her boyfriend's party, they got along pretty well. Jason, Isabella's boyfriend, never liked their relationship, she gave more attention to Nordan then to him and that grew on him something he could never explain.

After another fight, Isabella was tired of listening to Jason talking about nonsense stuff. But this time things got worse, Jason accused the poor girl of cheating which she never even though in, although her feelings for him had disappeared a long time ago she was not capable of destroying her 5 years relationship with the boy.

She was devastated but she fought back. In screams the blonde girl explained she never cheated. With tears falling down her face she prayed that Jason would believe her.

They both stated some things they didn't intended to say, Jason did not stopped calling her bad names and creating more and more lies just to feel powerful. The girl was about to give up and walk away when the tall boy grabbed her arm pushing her against the wall, Isabella's head banged on the wall and her body felt numb. With her on the ground Jason was loyal to his lies, the girl had no more strengths. He slapped her, out of nowhere, he felt good and powerful by doing that. He controlled her. So, he continued. Until the girl passed out.