XVIII

The last few days have been quite good for Isabella. Jason seemed to be moving on with someone new, but she still doesn't want him close to the child.
Nordan has in fact been having some troubling days in his relationship.
Apex found a girl and that sort of made Isabella jealous although she though she was suppose to hate him.

Apex claims to be happy, everyone can clearly see that he's faking. He never gets the girl to the house, they barely talk maybe it's just a phase.

Isabella was about to pull over at the boys house, something made Holly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked her.

"I don't want to go to the house!" She was afraid of something or someone.

After a while Isabella found out that Maya, Rain's girlfriend has been scaring and threatening her daughter. She included the use of some bad words to describe Isabella.
Frustrated that she would do so, the girl got her daughter and went inside.

"I'll take care of that baby!" She placed Holly on the couch. "Can you watch her for a bit Cheo?"

The grown-up woman headed upstairs to Shat's room were she walked him without asking.

"Who do you think you are to be scaring my child like that?" Isabella stormed into the room walking directly towards Maya. Her finger pointing straight to the face as she shouted.

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Are you for real? I'll punch you in the face!" Isabella was getting more and more annoyed.

"What is going on?" Nordan hold Isabella's arm.

"Your bitch of a girlfriend decided to play smart and scare my daughter so she could be afraid of you guys and lose her affection and to top that off she had the idea to tell her I was cheating on her father." Isabella screamed some parts.

After a while trying to calm down Nordan was getting mad. The boys had come to see what was going on expect Cheo and Teeqo.
Maya went on claiming things that didn't made sense and were not true.
The boy had all screamed with her now.

"At least I'm not the weak one to get beaten down by a boy and let him take control of my life" She teased.

"Oh! That's it!" Isabella got close to the other girl and without thinking punched her in the face.

Everyone was shocked as she complained about her hand and Maya bleed from her nose.

"Leave this house and never get your feet near us again" Nordan again courage to say.

Everyone had one calmed down and were taking in the kitchen, Isabella had some ice on her hand trying to erase the pain. She had never ever on her life punched someone that hard, or even physically attract someone.
Holly was sat on Nordan's lap and they played with Snapchat filters, they laughed has two 10 year olds.

Apex stormed out of the kitchen, he was not happy and everyone heard him punch the wall. Isa got up and warned them she was going to talk to him.

♡♡

You're the best!
OMG!
GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K !!!

How's your day going? Let me know!

Love you!