IX

Days have been going by and Nordan and Isabella stoped hanging out that much. The poor girl was devastated, she saw the boy that was in love with kissing a tone of girls in the same night and well her imagination took her to a place she didn't want to be.
Sitting at a Starbucks table she admired the design of the plastic cup on top of the table.

Apex entered the establishment and as soon as he saw the girl he approached her.

"I saw him too! He was drunk don't mind him. It's rare for him to get drunk at all but he doesn't mean what he was doing." Apex sat next to her. He was being honest trying to make the girl feel better.

"I appreciate it Apex, if he really didn't mean it he wouldn't do it! I know Nordan! I guess I've been just daydreaming with this entire thing about me and him, I'm clearly just a best friend to him and he wants to help but this is not his baby and I'm not his girlfriend he was no obligation to do this" The girl had a smile on her face. She was being true to her friend but she was broken inside and each word she spoke broke her even more.

Apex sight, the conversation was interesting for a few minutes until the boy asked her to joied him to the FaZe house. Without excitation Isabella said yes, it was not like she had something else to do.
She was not scared of facing Nordan, she wanted to face him and be sure that he was actually ignoring her.

As they walked inside the house Lucas and Cheo asked them to joied their little chill time on the kitchen. They initiated the conversion talking about her baby girl debating names, funny names. Lucas suggested the baby was called Sloth or had something on her name related to a sloth, Isabella glared at him for a second.

"No way this dude is real!" Apex laughed hard so as Cheo. Lucas seemed confused.

"My child will not be named after a sloth." She laughed.

They continue to discuss stupid and nonsense things that came to their minds. When two voices joied the kitchen, one of them Isabella knew too well. Nordan. The other was a female.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked without realising Isabella. They all said nothing and Apex glared at him. Nordan was confused. "This is my girlfriend Maya" he introduced the black haired girl. Isabella got up, faced Nordan as he tried to speak to her the girl left the room, she rushed to the door and got on her car driving back home.

She was hurt, more than what she could tell, but it wasn't his fault that she was in love with him. It wasn't his fault that she wasn't good enough. She was broken and saving her was a hard job for Nordan.
It wasn't Isabella's fault, you can't chose who you fall in love with, but after all this problems she just wants to give up.