A Fist Full - Lirry ( Student/Teacher)

.

I feel as though my smut is so much more dirty than everyone elses but whatever. i just have a stronger imagination for gay boy sex. - cheyenne

---------------------------------------------------

'I can't deal with you anymore! Harry Styles go to the Principals office right now!!' yelled my amazingly boring and easy to annoy Math teacher.

I wasn't really doing anything, just non-stop talking and disrupting the class. Nothing I don't normally do, but maybe that's why I get sent to the principal so often. I don't mind getting sent to the office though; my school's principal is a total babe and eye candy is always a good thing.

So as casually as ever, I get up from my seat, grab my books from my desk and make my way to the office. When I arrived at the office I waved my hello to the receptionist, she nodded back signalising I was fine to go into the principal's office. Yea, I guess I do come here way too often. I walked up to the door and pushed it open, walking in and shutting it behind me. I walked over to one of the chairs in front of the desk and took a seat, glancing up at the man seated in the leather chair on the other side of the desk.

He looked delicious as ever. Quite a few years older than me considering I was 16 and he was in his late 20s. His brown hair shaved with a small quiff up the middle. His eyes: brown as cocoa but shiny and bright. Plump lips, muscled body and tall height. He is actually kind of perfect if you add all that to his amazing personality.

'Harry I see you're back again.' His talking cut me out of my ogling of his face and suit covered body. I nodded in response to his statement. 'What did you do this time?' He continued.

'Well in my opinion, nothing but something about talking and being a disruption to the class. Nothing major really.' I said back to him.

'What did I tell you about getting into trouble all the time at school?' He asked me, giving me a look that said 'we have been over this before'.

'That I shouldn't because it is ruining my education spending all my time in here with you and in detention.' I recited back to him like I was some kind of robot. He rolled his eyes at my recital but watched me as I got up out of my seat and walked over to him. I sat myself in his lap, my face close to his. 'C'mon Mr Payne, it's not like you don't enjoy me being here. You love when I get into trouble; it gives you a reason to punish me.' I whispered the last part into his ear while biting his ear lobe.

He roughly grabbed my hips and I thought I did something wrong until his gruff, sexy voice entered my ear. 'Did you lock the door, you bad boy?' I nodded knowing he could feel it against his cheek. As soon as I nodded, his grip on my hips tightened and I was thrown onto the desk, my back against the wood. He leaned down so his face was close to mine and grinned before roughly capturing my lips with his.

His mouth moved over mine with force taking control of everything right from the beginning, just how we both like it. His tongue ran across my lips and I obediently opened my mouth letting his tongue in. he roamed the inside of my mouth touching every available millimetre causing me to groan into his mouth. His hands moved from my hips to the buttons on my button up school shirt, undoing them one by one.

His mouth moved from mine to my neck and collar bones biting and sucking a path down as he undid each button. He stopped at my belly button, knowing it was one of my sensitive spots he dug his tongue into it making me release another moan as the pleasure ran through my veins. He looked up at me and put his pointer finger to his lips telling me to keep quiet. I tried to.

He sat me up to remove my shirt but once it was off he pushed me back down onto the desk. He then undid the button and zip on my pants and tapped my hips. I lifted my hips and he pulled my pants and boxers off my body leaving me bare and at his disposal.

'Ok Harry, you want to be punished? I'm not going to hit you though; this is a new type of punishment for us to try. I want your stomach on the desk and ass to me. Now.' He demanded and I immediately rolled over and put my feet on the floor and stomach on the desk my ass up in the air for him. I turned my head back to see him taking off his suit jacket, tie and shirt and placing them neatly on the back of his desk chair. He then opened the desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He used his feet to spread my legs further and I turned back around placing my head on the desk.

I heard the squirting of lube and then felt his fingers at my entrance. He circled my hole a couple of times before pushing in with two fingers. I whimpered at the stretch but took them gladly anyway, always willing to be Mr Paynes play thing. He pushed his fingers in and out stretching me further with every thrust. Soon he added another finger then another until I his hand was going in my up to where his thumb met his hand. The stretch was huge and the pleasure just as good. I loved the feeling of being stretched to my limit which is why I love having Mr Payne as my boyfriend; his member is huge and destroys me every time we have sex.

I moaned every time his fingers entered my body the feeling of being full a major turn on for me. Soon though his hand went further and I felt him thrust past his thumb so all of his hand was in me. I groaned really loudly when he clutched his fist creating a ball that pushed at the walls of my insides cause pleasure to shoot through my body at high speeds.

'You like the feel of my fist in you, do you Harry? My big fist in your tight little hole? Filling you up and stretching you out?' He asked me with a rough voice that had me moaning again. I tried to say something back but just ended up nodding franticly with my head still on the desk.

His still balled fist moved further into my body, going deeper and deeper until he rubbed against my spot inside. I let out another loud moan and he seemed to know that's what he hit, so he kept hitting it. The intensity coming from the size of his fist, the depth of his fist and the pressure against my prostate was too much for me to handle and I knew that soon I would be coming.

'I I-I'm go-onna cum.' I only barely got out before I came all over the desk and a little on the floor. My body slumped against the desk my legs almost giving out but having Mr Paynes hand in my ass to hold me up. I felt his hand being removed from my body and slumped further onto the desk trying to control my breathing and regain my thoughts.

Once I was ok I rolled over and sat up on the desk, looking at Mr Payne. 'I much prefer this punishment. I do think you enjoy punishing me a little too much though.' I added as a joke but still being serious at the same time.

'That may be true but you love it when you get punished, babe. You're the one getting into trouble all the time.' He pointed out. Yea, maybe I do like the punishment I get from Mr Payne. 'Anyway, you have class to get back to so you need to get dressed and go.' He said while looking at his watch.

I groaned 'cause who really wants to go to class after they just got fisted by their principal boyfriend? Not me that's for sure. But I stood up from the desk and waddled over to the pile of my clothes on the floor, putting them on my body one by one. After I was dressed I walked back over to Mr Payne, seeing he had his shirt and tie back on, and stood in front of his tall frame.

I reached up and put my arms around his neck him returning the gesture by putting his around my waist. He leaned down and captured my lips with his bring us into a rough but still love filled snog. He pulled away first and kissed my forehead before leaning back.

'I love you but you need to go back to class. I will come get you from our spot after school, yea?'

'I love you too and yea, I will be waiting. Bye.' I gave him another kiss and then walked over to the door, opening it and walking out. I waved at the secretary and then made my way back to the hell I call school. I can't wait until this afternoon.