Quarter Past Three -Zouis

Argh! Why can't I move?! What time is it anyway? Looking at the little red numbers shown off by the alarm clock on the bed side table I determine it to be quarter past three in the morning. Too early! Once again...why can't I move? I look to my left and see the reason I can't move. Louis. Damn him laying on my arm! Oh well with him there can't be expecting me to be getting anymore sleep tonight. So I just layed there and pulled him closer to me. It's hard to believe that I, Zayn Malik, have been dating the beautiful creature in my arms for the better part of 2 years. I mean he is amazing and everything I could have ever asked for and so much more. Of course we have had our troubles but we overcame them. Coming out to the world was definately a big one. We were so worked up and put down by everyone that we came close to falling apart. Thank god though that we didn't, I really don't know if I could handle life without him being mine. I remember the day we got together clearly as if it was only yesterday. We, as in Lou and I had gone out for some lunch at one of the local cafes here in London. If you were sitting with us you would practically be able to feel the sexual tension between us. It was obvious to everyone around that we fancied eachother and I planned to change our relationship status from friends to boyfriends. I just had to ask. But that is much easier said then done. I sat there the whole lunch building up courage and by the time I had enough, it was time to go. So we went to the car and I drove us back to the complex yelling at myself the whole ride. As we parked and Lou was about to open the door I locked it using the button on my side. He turned and gave me a questioning look to which I replied by grabbing his face and smooshing our lips together. He was shocked frozen for a second but awoke and returned the kiss just as strongly as I was. We pulled away after a couple of minutes and I leant my forehead on his. Looking into his eyes, I asked the question that changed our lives...'Will you be my Boyfriend?'

I was shaken from my thoughts by Lou shifting beside me. He had woken up and I had only just realised I had been staring at him this whole time. I must have looked like a real creep, oh well, he loves me.

'What are you doing awake?' He asked me, looking up at me from his place snuggled in my chest.

'You were laying on my arm and I couldn't move so I couldn't sleep.' I replied playing with his hair in one hand and running the other along his backbone, just how he likes.

'Why didn't you just wake me up? Or shove me over?' He inquired. He looked concerned but also kind of amused that I just layed there.

'You look cute when you sleep. Peaceful. I didn't want to wake you so I just did some thinking.' I told him with a small smile on my face, shrugging my shoulders a little.

'Shut up' he slapped my tummy playfully 'What were you thinking about?'

'Us.' he lifted his head a bit so now he was looking at my face with furrowed eyebrows 'The day I asked you to be my boyfriend: the best day of my life.' Lou relaxed and set a giant grin on his face. He moved his body so it was closer to my face and planted a loving kiss onto my lips. He pulled away shortly after and snuggled back into my chest his arm on my stomach. Mine wrapped around his waist pulling him impossibly closer.

'I love you, Louis.' I said as I kissed the top of his head.

'I love you too, Zaynie.'