His Maccas Chick- Zayn Malik

This is for one of my friends. Her name is Toni and her man is Zayn. Well the Story Please Don't Leave Me is also about her and her real life man but hey whats a little fantasy cheating every once in a while, i mean guys it's Zayn Malik! Anywhore, READ ON!!!

'Bigmac meal with extra special sauce. Now!' I yelled out to the back of the McDonlads I was currently serving fronter house on. I had put the order in the computer at least 5 minutes agao and we are supposed to have them out to the customer bfore 3 minutes is up. We were behind and the customers were getting restless but what do you expect when you come in during rush hour?

Just as I'm about to yell at them again to hurry the hell up a bag of greasy goodness contents including a bigmac with extra special sauce and a large containr of fries comes sliding down the food chute and into my waiting hands. i rush over to the drink statoin and grab the preprepared large coke and then make my way to the front counter.

'Large bigmac meal with extra sauce and coke?' I say to the hords of hungry people in the store. Nobody responds so I say it a little louder. Just as I'm about to chuck it in the bin -because our company is a friggen waste of food- a hand shoots into the air and a masculine voice screams out that it is his food. I stop in my track and make my way back to the couter waiting for the hand to produce a body and then collect its food. It took the crowd splitting and a few minutes for the owner of the hand to complete the trip from the back of the room to me. When the man finally mad it to the counter I was completely awestruck. He was beautiful. He had tan skin and raven drk hair quiffed up. He had these spectacular caramel eyes and the best cheek bones and jawline I had seen on a person in forever. He gave me a stunning smile full of perfectly straight teeth and said something but I wasn't even listening. I was in this world of awe where all I can see is him and I can hear nothing.

After he snapped his fingers in my face I was brought out of my bubble. I blushed terribly noticing that I had just been staring at him like some creep for god knows how long. He chuckled like he was used to it and the smiled that smile at me again. I was about to go back intot hat bubble when one again he popped it for me.

'Can I have my food please?' He asked in the voice of an angel. He had this very distict accent definately from England. Once again I was being drawn into that damn bubble where it was only him. Stop it Toni you're at work!!!

'Oh yes, here you are. Would you like your receipt?' i handed the food over and waited for his response regarding the receipt.

No, but I would like to know how old you are.' he was looking at me questionngly but I was just wondering why in the hell he wanted to know my age.

'Ummm, 17, I'm 17. Why may I ask?'

'Well I wanted to know cause I didn't want to be asking for a minors phone number. So now I know that you're not a minor; can I have your phone number?' He asked the question with a cheeky smile this time and it only got bigger when I blushd the colour of a tomato. Wy was he asking for my number. I work at McDonalds! He is some perfect british hunk of sex on legs and he isasking for my phone number. I would have to be pretty stupid to refuse so I reply with.

'Sure hand me your phone I'll put it in.' He handed me his phone and I saved my number under 'Toni the maccas bitch ;)' and handed it back quickly. I needed to get back to work before someone yelled at me for taking too long. Í have to go but I'll be lookign forward to hearing from you...? Wait, what is your name?'

'Zayn, Zayn Malik is my name. I guess yours is...' he takes out his phone and checks the contact I added. He must have found it because he chuckles and looks back up at me. I just grin at him and nod. 'Toni then, my little maccas bitch, huh?'i just nodded again. 'Well Toni, I will let you get back to work. Expect a call from me. Bye for now.' And with that he grabbed his bag of food and left with a wave and a wink over his shoulder. I watched as he walked out the door and out to what I presume was his car.

I was once again broken from my tranc of watching Zayn walk out of the building by my manager calling me back into reality so I could get back to work. I finsihed my shift a couple of hours later and walked into the backroom to collect my stuff and head home. I was wakling out of the store when I decided to check my phone. I pulled out my iPhone 5 (AN-Just to make Toni sad, cause hers broke and she has some peice of shit at the moment) nd saw that I had a text message. I opened it just to see that it was from an unknown number.

'Hey Toni right? Just making sure that this is really your number. Wouldn't want to be talking to the wrong person especially when the one I want to be talking to is so amazing. Anyway I was hoping you would meet me for coffee on Wednesday afternoon. Reply with an answer?'

I was super shocked to see that Zayn had texted me so soon. But I knew from the moment I met him in Maccas it wasn't just going to be a one time thing. So with that in mind I pushed the reply button and sent him my acceptance message.