A Little bit Furry-Larry

Ehhhh *blushes furiously* hi guys its been literally forever but I was inspired and smutty so I wrote .  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all too even if it is a tad late.

Itwas Monday afternoon when Harry had come rushing through the doorafter he had come home from work. He didn't stop to say hello to me,instead he rushed out a distracted 'hi Lou' and ran off to thebedroom clutching what looked like a package to his chest. I barelyeven had enough time to comprehend what my boyfriend was doing letalone say any thing in reply so I just left him and his weird self tocarry on whatever he was doing; if it was important he would tell me.So I went back to watching The Ellen Show on the TV, she'd justbrought out Brad Pitt and I didn't want to miss seeing his daddy facetalk about whatever it was he was on the show to promote.

Harrycame out of the bedroom sometime later looking a lot less franticthan he did when he went in. He didn't have the box -or whatever wasinside it- with him when he came out to sit next to me on the couchso I asked him about it. "Oh, that was just a little something Ihad bought online for myself and I got excited. It's nothing to worryabout." was what I was told so I trusted him and let it besnuggling into him and watching the next programme that aired.

Onmy way home from work a few days later I was thinking about how Harryhad been acting since that day. He had bee fidgety, nervous and likehe had wanted to ask me something but he wasn't sure how I wouldreact. I knew he wasn't going to do anything drastic like proposebecause although we had been dating each other for a couple of yearsand were totally in love neither of us were anywhere near being readyfor marriage. But with that knowledge reassured in my mind there wasonly a couple of things Harry could be thinking and I wasn't sure Iwanted to know any more. I walked the rest of the way home sort ofdreading going home but figured I would have to eventually so Imustered all my nerves and climbed the flight of stairs to ourapartment and unlocked the door. I didn't see Harry in the lounge soI made my way to our bedroom, pushing the door open to see him layingacross the bed sideways with his forearm over his eyes like he doeswhen he is thinking really hard or has a headache. I dropped my baginto its spot on the floor and slipped off my shoes and jacket beforeI crawled onto the bed to lay down beside him only in the oppositedirection, so our heads were next to each other but our legs hung offdifferent sides of the bed.

Iturned my head to look at the profile of his face instead of theceiling and as a show of him acknowledging me he moved his fingers topress against my nose in a 'booping' fashion. His little show ofaffection made me smile a little before I asked him, "Headache orthinking?"

Hegrunted out something I couldn't understand while his cheeks changedthe slightest bit to a shade of pink. After that I figured it wasn'ta headache and my worries of him having something to ask me thatmight hurt me came back again. I was about to settle back to stare atthe ceiling again when all of the sudden he sat straight up and onthe edge of the bed leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.I tentatively followed suit but I sat in the middle of the bed withmy legs under my bum while I reached a hand out to put on hisshoulder, wordlessly reminding him that I'm hear to talk to despitemy fears. He then let out a huge sigh seeming to come to someconclusion in his thoughts as he rose from the bed and walked over toour shared wardrobe and pulled out the box that he'd rushed into thehouse with on Monday, how I never saw it in there the last couple ofdays I have no idea. Harry came back to sit in front of me on the bedand put the box in his lap while he kept his head low for a minutebefore he lifted it to look at me. I could see the caution in hiseyes and I started to worry a little bit more but I was also curiousas to the contents of the box.