Narry- Watcha' reading?

Sorry guys but being the lazy shit I am. I proof read jack all. Sorry in advance for mistakes and have fun reading. I feel so dirty after writing this! I am scared for my imaginations health!! 

-Cheyenne xx

Being in a famous boy band has its pros. One of those being fangirls. The perverted ones in particular. They tend to examine every move we make with each other and turn it into a 'ship moment'. Whether it be Larry, Lilo, or my personal favourite; Narry. That’s right fokes. I, Niall Horan, am in love with Harry Styles my band mate and good friend. Lucky for me we are also dating. So it’s not that kind of relationship where we pussy-foot around our feelings for each other because we're scared. Oh, but don't get me wrong, it used to be exactly like that. But anyway back to the present...

With our busy schedules it gets kind of exhausting doing concerts and signings and interviews and recording and photo shoots everyday just to repeat the process again. It doesn't leave much time for couple time, if you get my drift...

So I have resorted to going to social media and other various websites to read, umm... smutty Narry fanfictions and oneshots. Don't judge me. You try having my lifestyle and try to keep up a time for both of you to be together and in the mood at the same time. It’s impossible!

So that’s where I am. I'm in Harry and my flat-Harry went out-making my way through some of the best ones I've found over time. Just as I was getting to the part where Harry got all dominate and started to strip me of my clothing, all of which getting me kind of hard just from the anticipation and knowledge that it actually does happen that way, Harry himself walks through the door.

Now let me tell you that if I walked in I would probably walk in on him strutting around in the nude. But because I am me, little innocent Niall, walking into a room with me lying on a bed with a semi hard on is kind of unexpected. Even for Harry, considering he is my boyfriend.

"Ummm... I can explain..." I tried but also equally failed.

"What are you reading there?" Ok. So either he hasn't noticed or he is just avoiding it.

"N-nothing important, just some fan fictions and oneshots." I stuttered! Damn now he is going to know something is up. Ha-ha yea...something.

"Oh... of us? I mean of Narry?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Of us."

After I answered he began moving closer so he was now lying beside me on my bed. He leaned over towards my Ipad so he could have a look but I pulled it slightly away so he couldn't. Stupid of me though because he just pulled it straight back and started skimming over the words. My cheeks grew redder and redder as he read further and smirk pulled onto his lips. I was about to pull it away from him completely when he suddenly locked it and put the Ipad on the bed side table then looked back to me.

"You were reading smut?" He asked in a very cheeky voice all while holding back a chuckle.

I lowered my head and then nodded face still red as ever.

"Do you want to do those things? The ones people write about us." I looked at him in complete shock. Huh?

He then laid me properly on the bed jumping on me and hovering above my body in one swift movement. He looked me in the eyes and continued. "Do you want me to get dominate and assertive?" I gulped as he kissed down my neck.

"Do you want me to be rough? Speak dirty?" I could feel my already semi-hard member getting more prominent by the second. In answer all I did was moan as he nipped my collarbone definitely leaving a mark.

"Do you want me to be kinky? Use toys? Do you want that now? Huh?" Really all I could do was nod rapidly too overcome with pleasure from his ravishing on my neck and collarbone to do anything.