How you Cuddle?

El Diablo:

After he killed and burned his wife and children he never he'd want another life again. Once you gave that to him he was extremely happy again. So, cuddling is a thing. When you cuddle he holds you really close with either your back to his chest or the front of your body pushed into his chest. Both of his arms wrap around you and he normally will put kisses in your hair. Sometimes you'll lay your head in his lap and he'll mess with your hair.

Harley Quinn:

Mr. J wasn't really big on cuddling so when you tell her to come over because you want to cuddle she turns into an absolute child. Harley runs over and sits in your lap and when you hold her like that you pull your arms around her and let her play with your hands. Other times she lays across your lap and you play with her pigtails.

Deadshot:

He's not really big on cuddling because he's a "man". Eventually you beg him long enough and he caves. Most times he spoons you. Other time his daughter will join and make her dad stay still and stop trying to escape. He'd never admit it but he likes it.

Killer Croc:

He's a rock. So when you cuddle you normally hold his head in your lap. Don't get me wrong he'll definitely try to hold you. Which ends with you putting a big pillow or comforter between the two you. He doesn't mind and when you do that he plays with your hair even if his fingers get caught in your hair every once in a while.

Captain Boomerang:

Cuddling normally doesn't stay cuddling for long. But, when you start cuddling he holds you with your back against his chest sitting up (just so he can talk to you and give you hickeys the size of quarters). He overall only cuddles when he wants something.

Enchantress/June Moone:

She loves cuddling. When the two of you cuddle it calms her down and gets her to stop thinking about accidentally becoming the Enchantress or having her start gaining complete control over June. When you cuddle you normally either spoon her or she lays flat on top of you. Most of the time when she lays on top of you she falls asleep and keeps you stuck there.

Rick Flag:

He's a man and "men don't cuddle". But, all thing change when he comes home all stressed and upset. He will remove you from whatever your doing and lay himself across your lap complaining. You just lay there and say "mhmm" and nod your head. Other times you both asleep on separate sides of the bed but wake up tangled in the morning.

Katana:

Her husband never really cuddled with her. When you brought it up she looked at you a bit confused. Then you opened your arms up like if you were gonna give her a hug. She walked over and hugged you as you pulled her down. You put your head into your chest and held her tightly. She shook her head but stayed, since that day she loves to cuddle like that

Joker:

He doesn't really believe in cuddling.But, when it came down to you he let you put your head in his lap when he did work. Sometimes he'd put you in his lap and just sit like that for a while. Even when he was driving you'd lay your head on his shoulder. Cuddles are a thing even when he doesn't notice them.

*
*
*
*
*
soooo im back and with a spamm. Peace, Love, And a Bucket Of Blood.

love,

alyray04