Cookies

(a/n: this is the last one of this little spam, hope you enjoyed and the link to the girl tumblr page with be at the bottom.)  

Warning : guns, swearing, lingerie, jealous Joker

Pairing : (Jared Leto ) Joker x Reader

Plot : the reader makes Joker jealous by baking cookies in front of his goons in lingerie.

Cookies.

Today was supposed to be super existing. You and J were supposed to go on a heist, Rob a bank maybe and go to his club for a wild night .

But no . Of course J had an important meeting that he forgot about . Something about meeting a son of an African gangster drug dealer or something.

So of course you were stuck in the mansion J owns and while he had that stupid meeting in his office you were board out of your mind , laying in your and J's shared bed . You had absolutely no idea what you could do to pass time .

You were on your phone for the past 3 minutes before an idea popped in to your head . You wanted to make cookies for a long time and J did enjoy your dark chocolate chip cookies , so why not add a little something to the mix . You grined evily .

Getting up from your bed you opened one of the drawers of your cupboard and taking out a small bag . You had this little surprise left for J just for a special occasion and right now was that special occasion. In the bag there was a matching black lacy bra and panty set with a pair of black lacy thigh highs . You bought this set about a month ago , waiting for the perfect opportunity to surprise J at one point .

Oh he was in for a surprise that's for sure .

First you got in to a hot shower , making sure to use hair conditioner to make your hair soft and silky . After the shower you dried of your nicely cleaned body and dried your hair also curling your hair in lose curls . You took out your make up bag . You didn't use much , just a bit of foundation and some mascara on your lashes and of course a bold red lip . Looking at your self in the mirror you smirked . You were looking pretty damn good .

And after putting on the lacy lingerie and thigh highs with your favourite pair of black high heals you lastly put on a red and black apron that was covering most of your front but the back was completely open .

And with that you went to the kitchen to make the cookies.

And why the hell did you put on lingerie to go and make cookies? Well you see J had his goons all over the mansion. If one sees the others will be interested as well and when J will finally be done with the meeting and or smells the smell of fresh cookies he oh so loved he will be in for a surprise when he will see pretty much all of his goons watching your every move .

Sure enough just as you were on your way to the kitchen you already felt someone's staring at you. At this you simply smirked and kept walking . When you got to the kitchen you got out all the necessary ingredients and started preparing the cookie dough . At one point you looked to the side and saw that there were about 18 of J's goons either near the kitchen on "walking" past. It was clearly obvious that they all wanted to see the bosses doll in all her glory .

The plan was going along perfectly.

About an hour later Joker finally finished his meeting and just exited his office "thank you for your cooperation now Joe and Danny will lead you to the front do- " he said to his business associate before he noticed that the two goons were gone from their places. Now being slightly pissed he yelled for the two goons and ordered them to show the exit to the business associate. After that he went to your bedroom, noticing that no one was in the halls of the mansion and it's was strangely quiet. "Doll why in the name of hell is going on ?!" He said when he opened the door to the bedroom.

Noticing that you were not in your place too he became even more pissed. But at that moment he smelled a pleasant smell of dark chocolate chip cookies. She slightly smirked and went to the kitchen, knowing you probably were there.

But when he got to the kitchen to see all of his men there and you in lingerie , that he also never seen before , let's just say he saw not just pissed this time.

Growling , eyes burning with anger at how they were staring at you , watching your every move . Seeing them eyeing you hungerly and you just going along with it made him even more mad . He had enough and pulling out his gold and purple gun and shot all the bullets to the ceiling , earning all of his goons attention now . As you turned your head to him , you looked at him innocently, while all 18 of his goons were white as paper now, realising their grave mistake.

Joker growled "all of you have 5 seconds to leave till I start shooting. 1 .... 2 ...." as soon as he started counting all of his men ran away as fast as they could, leaving you and J alone .

You fully turned to him with a plate of still warm cookies on it , and innocent smile on your face "hi daddy , I made the cookies you really liked " you smiled at him which only made him more pissed "doll face what is the-"he didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence when you shoved a cookie half way in his mouth while giving him the plate . You smirked "pay back is a bitch isn't it Daddy " you say leaving the kitchen but not before brushing your hip against his .

Joker only growled, placing the plate on the counter and going after you .

You were the only surviving woman in this world who can actually get away with this kind of behaviour towards him . He allows you this behaviour because to him it's a lot more fun to have a doll with a bit of sass than one that's ready to do everything he wished . You were just a lot more fun than that. Of and let's not forget that you are not afraid to walk around in lingerie in front of 18 guys just to tease and make him jealous.

*
*
*
*
*
http://kurokumorithedarkshadow666.tumblr.com/ 

Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04