He Upsets You

(not mine its lovermrjoker on tumblrs)

Your P.O.V.

All relationships had their ups and downs, right?

Dating Joker was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was so happy when I was with him. We were literally made for each other. He was like the devil (some say) and at first I was as innocent as an angel. We needed each other and somehow we stole personality traits. Let's just say thing went really well between us. Then came the bad days.

I had been really moody for a week. We had been fighting a few days agobut we were still bitter about it. Now that my hormones weren't controlling me so much, I thought we could talk things through.

After gathering my courage by breathing slowly and thinking positive thoughts, I dared to walk into his office, of course knocking first. I found him by his brown desk. The usually bright room seemed a little darker. The curtains were pulled in front of the windows and no lamps were on. Joker glanced at me and then dramatically rolled his eyes and got back to whatever he was doing. It hurt a little bit but it didn't stop me from going further in.

''We need to talk J'' I broke the annoying silence. I knew he wasn't going to be the first one talking either. ''About what?'' He growled without looking at me. ''Look I didn't mean to fight with you'' I began with a sigh. Suddenly he threw his pen across the room and I flinched. Where did that sudden anger come from?

''Get out!'' He yelled loudly. I swear if he yelled just a little louder, my ears would bleed. ''No'' I barked back sternly. Was he serious? Joker looked at me like I had pulled the trigger on him. Then he got up, slowly, and walked closer to me. The look in his eyes was deadly and he scared me a little bit. ''What did you just say?'' He wanted to know if I would repeat myself. ''I said no. We're going to talk and that's final'' I crossed my eyes and tried to act tough.

''Since when did you become such a bitch? Get the fuck away before I lose it'' He warned me loudly. He was really close now. I just narrowed my eyes at my boyfriend. ''Well I'm sorry but I care about our relationship.Can we please just take a seat and talk? I'm sure we'll get this through'' I tried to convince him.

''Y/N why can't you understand anything?'' He wanted to know. Geez, he was really pissed off at me. ''Why can't you understand anything? I'm sorry for being bitchy earlier. I just want things to be fine'' I admitted as calmly as I possibly could. His behaviour pissed me off as well. ''You're always a bitch these days. Sometimes I wish I never met you. Just leave me alone Y/N or I will make sure you'll never bother anyone ever again'' He scoffed through gritted teeth. My eyes widened because his words shocked me.

''You were always such a weak little cunt. I thought I could change you. It was like a challenge. Damn, I truly did but you became an annoying bitchy version of Satan. Just go! I don't care where'' He raised his voice word by word. it's like he had planned these words for a long time. I couldn't deny that this hurt. I didn't expect him to be this mad.

After just standing still for a while, he got tired of it. I saw how he raised his arm and it caused my heart to jump to my throat. I stepped back and then I put a fake smile on my face. ''S-Sorry J, I'll go'' I reassured him. I was terrified of being hit. I'd do anything to avoid it. So I decided to leave before he saw me crying. Then he'd totally think of me as a weak bitch. Oh damn it, he was right! I was a weak annoying idiot!

As soon as I stepped out of his office I ran to the door. I barely got my shoes on and then I was running down the stairs all the way from the penthouse to the first floor. I'd have to go away! Tears blurred my vision as I ran away. Damn, his words felt like a knife in the heart!

After running madly for a few minutes, I reached an alley. That's when I noticed that it was raining hard and my hair and clothes got soaked. It was early spring so it was cold outside as well. Although I tried to stay strong I just couldn't. I leaned against the cold brick wall and then I slid down so I was sitting next to a dumpster. At least people wouldn't find me here. I hugged my knees tightly and I started crying really hard. I meant nothing to J!

The worst part of this all was that I had missed my periods for a while now. I had a small feeling that it had something to do with my moodswings. What if I was pregnant? I know tests weren't 100% accurate but two of them showed positive.

"Y/N?" I heard someone calling out for me. For fuck's sake! It was J. I covered my mouth with both my hands so I wouldn't sob. I tried to hide but he had obviously been following me. All I could hear besides the city and the rain was my heart. It was going really fast.

"Y/N!" He got closer. It didn't take long until I had to breathe and he heard me. Joker walked up to me and then he found me leaning against the wall. "Leave me a-alone" I tried to yell, but I couldn't control my breathing. My chest was rising uncontrollably and I was trembling. Panic.

Joker got down next to me and he pulled on into his arms even tho I tried to fight it. I slapped his chest but it was useless. He held me close but he kept quiet. "Let me go!" I coughed through tears. "I'm not stupid enough to do that" He suddenly told me. I clenched my jaw but it didn't stop my tears from oozing out of my E/C eyes. Joker seemed calmer now.

"I'm sorry okay?" He apologized which was a miracle. I bit my lips together so hard that I tasted blood. Then I looked up to him. J didn't seem to happy or proud at the moment. He seemed sad. "I didn't mean what I said" He added which was a lot from him. J was a proud man. He saw my teary eyes and then he wiped away some of my tears. "A-are you really sorry?" I whimpered as I started to calm down. He nodded and it made me a little happier. "I'm sorry too" I whispered and leaned against his wet chest.

The rain soaked both of us.

"Let's go home okay? We can take a warm bath and talk just like you wanted" He suggested while rubbing my back. I nodded and smiled. My Puddin loved me although he got really angry sometimes. I'm not saying that I wasn't sad anymore. I was just happy that he came for me. Talking and apologizing well could happen later.

I just hope that he wouldn't be this angry if I was pregnant..

*

*

*

*

*

Guess who's back, back again. yes it is I. i'm feeling better so I thought I would go on a little spam!! lmao anyways Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04