That One Guy

(A/n: same as before this is not my chapter it was by the person in the last chapter!)

Warning : gun shots ?

Plot : The reader was friends with J before he went bad shit crazy and she met him again at his club.

That one guy.

Average is the best word for you .

Just a plain girl, plain life , plain everything.

Nothing too interesting there .

So why were you here at this club again?

Oh yeah because your friends didn't want you to "be a loser and stay at home and rott" or whatever. You actually left a lot of your high school friends. You weren't a super sociable person so keeping the friends you already had seemed reasonable to you .

So that's how you ended at the "Smile n grin " night club.

Sure it was fancy and look great but it was painfully obvious that it was not your cup of tea. Seeing a whole lot of teens here around you, drinking, doing drugs and a lot more inappropriate things for their age , made you remember your teen years .

You remembered this one guy you had a crush on, in fact you still do . The boys was a total sweetheart with a rough "I'm bad" exterior. He was one of does bad boys in school. Always causing trouble or get caught by teachers smoking or drinking. A lot of people didn't like him but you did , and you actually were friends with the boys before he suddenly ran away. His name was Jack.

Such a grate guy too.

All your thoughts went out the window when you heard gun shots. Your body tensed up , not allowing you to move as you saw the crowd make room for some one walking near you .

As this someone got closer you got a good look at him .

Crazy green hair, perfect pale skin and the brightest blue eyes .

Thoes eyes reminded you of someone, you just had no clue who .

As he glanced at you for a mear second you felt like electricity went through your body. You felt a blush rise to your face as you kept staring at this unique man . He smirked and gestured you to walk to him . You hesitated for a moment but soon followed him , seeing your friends out of the corner of your eye, horrified expressions on their faces .

The man didn't say anything, he just grabbed you by the hand and kept walking, you stumbling along the way . You got in to his car along side him .

The car speeds way and he finally starts talking, breaking the silence.

"Tell me doll face , why do you look so familiar ?" He asked you, the same smirk on his face . "I could ask the same thing" you mumble without thinking . You bit your lower lip, fearing his reaction.

Looking in to his ice cold eyes you saw our old friend , memories flew back and hit you like a ton of bricks . You leaned in without realising it , you only understud what you did when you felt his cold lips on yours . You were about to pull away but he stopped you , grabbing the sides of your face , keeping you in pace as he kissed you back .

You were in shock but none the less you kissed him again , slowly melting in to his arms . When he pulled away you looked in the eyes again now knowing who he really is . There was no doubt anymore.

"It's nice to see you again Jack ."

*
*
*
*
*
well i just love them^^ and well a usual Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04