The Joker Pt.2

Y/n POV
You where numb your whole body, you didn't know why the Joker was doing this to you but you had a feeling that your going to find out.

You woke up and a soft bed? The last time you checked you where on a metal table.

"Doll you're awake." You heard the Joker laugh out.
"Why am I here?" You questioned. He didn't answer. "Why am I here?" You asked again
"Because I want you here doll!" He yelled getting all crazy. "Well them why do you want me here." You yelled back standing up and getting in his face.

The Joker backed you up into a wall and grabbed your jaw. "Because I want you here,No questions asked!" He yelled throwing your head back a little. You can't lie you were frightened but you can't back down.

You noticed that their wasn't a bathroom. "Where's the bathroom?" You asked in a small voice. "The second door to your left." He answered. You walk out the door and went to the left. But you didn't go to the bathroom you went straight down the hall.

Their was a window and the end of the hall and it had the fire escape on it. You open the window and got a foot out but you where suddenly pulled back by one of Joker's goons.

"Boss" the goon yelled. "What." The Joker laughed. "Theirs an intruder." Joker's laughter sunndenlly dies down. You put your head down, not in shame tho. You felt a gun in the back of your head. You heard a click and "BOOM" you fell down.....
*
*
*
*
*
Hello lovelys its been a bit, and im sorry for supper short chapters. I just how no patience to write for a long time.

_COTD_
Who's your favorite suicide squad character?
_______
Mines either Joker of Harley

Love,
alyray04