Harley Quinn

You an Harley are the best of friends since like forever.
You guys did everything together, you were glued to her hip. But when she decided that she was going to leave with her "puddin" and leave you all alone. But not even 30 minutes later you found her sitting on a car. "What the hell Harls?" You yell at her. "I'm sorry Y/N/N." She said all sad like.

Back at the prison
****************
Everything thing was perfect. The world was safe, you had Harley back, and their was no joker.
"Y/n you know when we where fighting the witch and she showed us those visions." Harley paused. You hummed in response. "Well in my vision you where in it and I had a baby with my puddin." She said. "Well thats good for you." You said getting up to get a cup of espresso. But you were cut of by a big explosion. You fly back hitting your head of the bar. Harley runs over to you checking your injuries. "You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay Y/n." Harley whispered into your ear.

Harley's POV
************
I see Y/n fly back into the bars. I run over to Y/n and I check her head. It not that bad she'll live. This guy walks into the cage and his armor say the joker, but it couldn't be I watched the helicopter crash.
*
*
*
*
*
Hallow... I will do a part 2 btw! Hugs and kisses

Love,
alyray04