Joker's Daughter

(A/n: not mine!!!!)

The night was going absolutely perfect. You and your mother got dressed together, she did your makeup, you painted her nails, listened to music, laughing as it all happened before going to the club. The Joker watched his two girls together from the doorway of the bedroom. He had an air of confidence about him watching them jump up and down on his bed and wrap jewels around their necks that he bought for them.

"Harley, (y/n) it's time to go." You and your mother finished touching up your red lips and followed your father to the car. As you walked across the compound you saw a strange car parked outside the fence. It seemed like as soon as you looked over the headlights flicked off. Your father opened the door for you and held your hand as you stepped in.

"Daddy who does that car belong to?" The joker looked at the car zooming away. It was small and beaten up.

"Who cares. You look beautiful, princess." He brushed it off before shutting the door and climbing in the passenger side next to Frost. You smiled at him with your thoughts still on the car. As you drove away from the compound you tried to look out the window but the mysterious vehicle was gone.

The club was everything you hoped. You had some drinks and danced with Harley while the Joker was with a business partner. The hours passed and after a while you needed some air. You struggled to get through the crowd until you finally saw Frost.

"Uncle Johnny I need a smoke broke please." You said as you tied your hair up in a bun. He shook his head and led you outside the private exit.

You took the cigarette out of your purse and Frost flipped open a gold lighter for you. You breathed in and out taking in the relief when through the smoke you saw a man standing across the street. He was standing partly in the shadows all you could make out were his blue jeans and dark hair.

"Hey Uncle Johnny.... is that guy starin at you or me?" Frost looked across the street and put his hand in his jacket.

"If he's staring at you miss he'll get this." He turned his body towards the man and opened his jacket to reveal a gun. The man started to slowly walk down the street and you followed him with your eyes. Once he got to the corner you coughed on your smoke. He was getting into the same car that was parked at the compound. Except he didn't turn on the lights or drive away he just sat there.

"Uh.. uncle-" you went to say something right as his phone rang. He talked for a while before he grabbed the cigarette out of your hand and threw it on the ground to stomp it out.

"Im sorry miss but we have to go, boss said it's urgent." He grabbed your shoulder and led you to the car. You sat there waiting for your parents to walk out but the door slammed open against the side of the club and the Joker walked out in a rage. Harley followed with a very nervous look on her face you had never seen on her before. They got in the car and didn't say a word to you. You knew better than to question your father when he acted like this.

"What the fuck was that in there? Frost how did that thing even get in?" He growled. Frost shrugged his shoulders and shook his head too afraid to form words.

"Puddin what are we going to do? that scared the hell outta me ya know." Harley pouted at him and wrapped her arm around you in the back seat. Worried about her you couldn't help but inquire.