Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)

(A/N) these are not mine)  

"Harley, no!!" Floyd shouted as she hit the floor, unconscious. You looked around. Your squad was scattered across the pier, either knocked out or stunned. You mind was filled with fear of losing them and you stormed off towards the monster you were fighting, yelling.The next moments were a blur. You attacked to the monster unleashing your full power while yelling. Floyd was stunned and amazed, Tatsu had a confident weak smile, while Chato mouthed several 'wow's.

The monster was taken aback too and in a blink of an eye it was shattered to pieces and you were in the freezing water, sighing in relief. "Woohoo!" you shouted shortly after.

Soon your team-mates regained consciousness and their powers and you were pulled out of the water by KC. You had forgotten how cold the night was; your teeth started chattering just second after you were out of the sea.

"G-Gu-Guys." You managed to say, your lips had already gotten a shade of blue. The team turned around to you, congratulating you and then resumed to whatever they were doing. Floyd was attending Harley's scrapped knee and her cut on her right arm, KC and Digger were drinking from Digger's flask, in order to shake the dizziness off. Rick was helping Tatsu up, while she winced as she touched her ribs.

You took a few sharp breaths, trying to get warm while rubbing your hands on your arms and hopping around. "Take five." Rick said as he saw the state of the group.

You scanned the pier to see if you could find to cover up with and just then your eyes landed on Chato. A devilish grin formed on your freezing blue lips as a brilliant idea crossed your mind.

Your shaking legs managed to guide you towards him and you gave him a small nudge on his arm. "Hey, Cha-Chato, would you mind gi-giving me a hand?" you stuttered. He turned his face towards you and his eyes widened. "My God, (Y/N), you look horrible!" he replied.

You giggled and moved closer to him. "Thanks for the compliment. Now, will you warm me up, pretty please?" you batted your eyelashes, for extra charm.

He quickly wrapped his arms around you and you blinked in disbelief since he wasn't much of a hugger. Your cold and wet head was pressed on his warm chest and you instantly felt way better.

"Thanks for saving our asses, Chiquita." He said while he hugged you tighter, drying you off. You smiled as your lips returned to their normal colour. "No biggie." You replied.

"Looks like the princess found a radiator to warm herself." Digger ruined the moment.

"Well, she deserves a hot guy, don't you think?" Harley snapped as she winked at you. You felt the heat rising to your cheeks as Chato looked at you, after rolling his eyes on Digger.

"Did I warm you up more than I should have, Chiquita?" he started letting you go. "No, no. Your temperature is just right." You quickly buried your head in his arms as you faked a quaver. His grip tightened as you shivered and you raised your head a bit and winked at Harley, sending her giggling.