He sat on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

V:

"He showed no mercy."

************************

V decided to walk under the blue sky of St. Magdalene's Village.

He felt isolated. It was very far from the view of Las Vegas life.

Las Vegas... the tempting haven Lucifer indulged himself from the obligations in hell years and years ago.
Long before he returned to hell with another heavier obligation he needed to comply with.
And that was to become a father of his newborn little devil he named V.

Lucifer... the merciless father of V Morningstar.

V Morningstar... the lazy and stubborn son of the devil.

...

...

...

He continued walking and found a gasoline station at the other side of the road.
Until a rushing sports car which almost hit him passed by.

He stared intensely to the gas station where the car was pulled over.

Out of his anger, he wanted to burn the car with the boastful teenagers in it and send them right away to where they deserve.

HELL

...
...
...

...
...
...

But he's too uninterested to do it.
(Lazy son of the devil)

...

But what his eyes saw was an  interesting scene  of young men making fun of the gasoline boy.

He stared at the blue sky.

V remembered how he made fun of his cousin back when they were still little devil and angel.

He smirked as he thought of how he tried to pluck Jimin's feathers to make his own comfy pillow.

Good old days... as he thought.

But he never missed his goody goody Angel cousin

Park Jimin.

..
..
..

Then he looked at the gas station again.

They were throwing trash  and yelling in front of the helpless and innocent boy's face.

..
..
..

He just continued walking.

V thought of never getting himself in trouble. He never liked himself be in trouble.

He took few more steps forward until he heard a girl'd voice yelling.

He turned around and was amused by the view of an old truck trying to crash the vehicle of the loud and disrepectful teenagers in the gas station.