"And that's why our relationship wouldn't have worked out. You just don't get me!" I growled at him. I kicked my foot at his chest, pushing him backwards into the pine tree.

His head hit the trunk of tree and he crumbled to the ground. He stayed there glaring at me. Which was good for him, because his ass would've been kicked harder if he stood up.

I sprinted towards the meadow that I heard the sound of fighting coming from.

Blood was everywhere.

Bodies were laid on the ground in bone breaking positions.

Few shifters were still fighting each other.

I searched the meadow for the familiar bear that I'd come to recognize easily.

I saw Selena's bear form trapped between a pine tree and three wolves.

I quietly ran over to them and stood in front of Selena.

"Beat it punks! You try to touch her and I'll make sure that it's the last move you make!" I yelled at the rogue wolves.

"Gus! Ralph! Darren! And uhh... Terrence, yeah Terrence! Get over here. We'll take care of them together. We'll need to work together to take them down. I want them alive. Then we'll take the to the camp!" Xavier yelled from behind the rogue wolves.

The wolves obediently turned around and ran to their commander.

"So now you run a Rogue Wolf training camp? Was this a training mission? You always said you wanted to have a summer camp, although I thought it would be for kids." I teased him as I watched them line up in a formation with another wolf.

Selena gasped behind me.

"Selena are you okay?" I asked worried. I turned around to check on her only to see her shifting back to her human form.

"What the hell are you doing? We're about ready to fight and you think now is a good time to shift back to human? Do you want to get kidnapped?" I growled at her, with no intention of harming her.

"Don't growl at her, bitch!" A new male voice yelled at me from the rogue formation.

I turned around, breathing heavily and angrily,"Who the hell just called me a bitch? Do you want to see a bitch? I'll show you one!"

I shifted my body into a wolves and growled crazily at the males.

One of the wolves had shifted to his human form and he had a angry expression on his face too.

"She's my mate! You will not talk to her like that!" He growled and changed back into a wolf.

"Terrence! You do not want to fight her on your own! That's practically suicide!" Xavier tried to warn the rogue wolf that was trying to prove himself to Selena.

I lashed out at the wolves snout but he ducked. He snapped his canines out at me, but it was no use trying to go against me.

I lunged at him, tucked my head down under his underbelly, and flipped him onto his back. Before he could get up, I shifted back to human and locked Terrence in the position.

"Don't ever try to challenge me again! This is a warning! Next time you might not be so lucky!" I said to him after growling at his face.

He hung his head down and to the side in submission before I got off of him.

By then, all the rogue wolves had shifted back and were staring at me with lust in their eyes.

Oh... That's right... We aren't wearing any clothes... You know you could've reminded me! I told my aura.

Ohhh, so this is my fault!

****

The rogues left with Xavier before anything else could happen. The rogue Terrence stayed with us when Selena refused to go with him.

Although the two mates were together, Selena wouldn't get close to him. She looked to me whenever he got close. I think she was scared, so I growled at him every time.

I called Aiden and he took some of the Pack nurses and the two doctors to our location to try and heal the hurt shifters.

Aiden looked at me as though nothing had happened between us as I explained the whole day to him, the Alpha, the Beta, and their mates.

"Who would do such a thing?" The Alpha female asked after checking me for cuts and bruises.

The Beta took a couple of the warrior bears, including Aiden(who wasn't a bear), to scavenge the area of forest for any more rogues.

When they couldn't find any, everyone headed towards our pack house to heal, rest, or just look for the reasons why it happened.

"Are you sure there were no humans?" The Beta asked worried that a human would be hurt. It was against the law for a shifter to hurt humans.

"I'm indefinitely sure. I checked to make sure all of them were myself. Have you found anything or not? Because I would really like some sleep!" I told them, frustrated and tired.

"No, we haven't. You may go. In fact, all of you may. We'll continue this tomorrow. I think we all need some sleep."

I got up to leave when the Alpha Female stopped me.

"And Courtesy?"

"Yes?" I asked, my face softening from the calm, soft tone of her voice.

"Thank you."

I nodded to her and strode up the stairs to my bedroom.

As I filled up the bath tub, I realized something interesting.

The shifters that were trapped and had to fight with me were mostly bear shifters. And those shifters were from our own pack.

Was that just a coincidence or did someone have something against the Alpha and his pack?

~~~~

Shocking! Maybe you'll find out the truth next chapter!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Love y'all,

⚓️〰⚓️

Kiwi