2

Thanks to @Zoey-san for making me this amazing cover!

Gray's P.O.V

I noticed a flash of yellow in the corner of my eye and turned around to face the woman I had started to fall for.

"Do you have the tickets, Gray?" Lucy asked me.

I nodded and showed her the green tickets in my hand.We walked into the train and chose a compartment.The ride was 7 hours, so we took a room with two beds.

The stellar mage put her belongings in the bin above us and I did the same.I was a little tired, so I laid my head on my pillow and started to fall asleep.

Before I completely dozed off, I heard a voice coming from behind me, where Lucy's bed was, saying "Do I like him?"

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Lucy's P.O.V

I saw Gray and walked over to him, asking if he had the tickets.He said he did and we went into a compartment.

I put away my luggage and laid my head on my pillow, my head facing the ceiling.

Does Gray like me? Or does he like Juvia? What about Natsu? Is he my crush? I don't think so, I don't feel anything in my heart when I'm around him. But what about Gray?

Thinking about Gray, I accidentally spoke my thoughts out loud."Do I like him?"

I squeaked once I realized that the man I was thinking about probably heard me.Turning my head, I looked to see if the ice mage heard me.

I sighed, seeing that he was asleep and didn't hear me.I went to sleep, dreaming of a certain raven haired mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes due to the bright light and looked out the window.Colorful lights and decorations were covering the town and I realized we had made it to Freesia.

I tapped on Gray's shoulder, waking him up, and told him of our arrival.We took our luggage from the bins and walked outside, to a local inn that was very close to the station.

Since a lot of people came to Freesia for the festival, most of the rooms were taken.We were given a room with one large bed, despite our complaints.

I blushed, thinking about sharing a bed with Gray.He noticed my blush and did the same.We walked to our room and put our luggage away.

I changed into a colorful dress in the bathroom.I thought that would be appropriate clothing, considering we were at a festival.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Gray was looking at me with his eyes widened."You look amazing, Lucy!"

"Thanks! You look great too!" I exclaimed, noticing he was wearing a cape with shoulder holes.

We went to the house of the person that requested our help.She told us to stand behind the stage until we were supposed to entertain the crowd and said we could check everything out after.

We waited patiently and I noticed that Gray's gaze kept on going to me.I was doing the same, blushing when he noticed me.The woman told him something, but I couldn't hear it.He was grinning when he heard it, so I assumed that it was something good.

Finally, the woman called for us on the stage.I smiled and looked at the ice mage."Let's do this!"

He smiled."Yeah!"

We walked on stage and I summoned Aquarius."Aquarius, use the water from the fountain to create water arches above the crowd!"

She scowled at me, but did as told and Gray froze the water, creating designs on the ice.The crowd cheered for us and ice sculptures appeared on the stage.

Plue did a dance, winning over the hearts of children.The woman clapped her hands and Gray grinned."Time for the finale! Ice-make Castle!"

A giant castle made of ice erupted from the stage and I somehow got transported to the railing, where I waved to everyone.The raven haired mage joined me on the balcony and we smiled to the crowd before jumping out of the castle and walking backstage.

I grinned."Gray, that was amazing!"

"Thanks! The woman said that everyone would love a castle, so I made one! The water arches looked beautiful, that was an awesome idea!"

I hugged the ice mage, caught up in the moment."Thanks! This was awesome, now we can explore the festival!"

He blushed and I realized what I was doing, before blushing and looking at the floor.

Gray took my hand and I smiled at him.We walked through the streets of Freesia, hearing a performance by an exceptional singer, playing a few games and eating a few treats.My raven haired crush won me a pink rabbit plushie, which I stored in my suitcase.

I took a shower once we got to the inn.When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Gray with his back facing me, looking at the wall."Gray?"

He quickly looked at me."Let's go to sleep now."

I turned the lights off and got into bed.The ice mage's back was pressed against my own and I quickly dozed off, exhausted after the evening of celebration.