3

Gray's P.O.V

We went to our inn after the festival and Lucy went into the bathroom to take a shower. I noticed a small pink ribbon coming out her suitcase and opened the bag. I was amazed to see a pink scrapbook with tons of pictures of Fairy Tail. There were pictures of Lucy and others and pictures that she probably took when they weren't looking. I opened the page the ribbon was in and froze.

There was an entire section of photos of me. Some had Lucy in them, others had all of Team Natsu, the rest were candid photos of me. I was mesmerized, I noticed that not one picture that Juvia in it.

I was going to turn the page when I heard the bathroom doorknob turn. I quickly put the scrapbook back, closed the suitcase and faced my back to Lucy. I turned and looked at the blonde."Let's go to sleep now."

She turned the light off and got in the bed. I accidentally pressed my back to hers and blushed, but didn't move. I drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the girl next to me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and widened them looking at the scene before me. My lips were connected to Gray's who was still sleeping. I jerked back and gasped. What happened? The last thing I remember was sleeping next to him, not kissing him. I snapped my fingers. That's it! We must have moved around in our sleep and accidentally kissed!

I face palmed. What am I going to do now? WE JUST KISSED! I have to tell Gray what happened, but everything's going to be different between us.

Thinking about it, I realized the kiss was nice. I blushed. Maybe I should tell him how I feel.

Gray got up and yawned. He looked at me."What time is it?"

I looked at the time lacrima on the wall."6:00 am. Let's go to the train station."

We got dressed and walked to the train station. Gray got the tickets back to Magnolia and I sat on a bench, fiddling with my hair. The train arrived, so we got on and went into our private compartment. I laid my head on a pillow and tried to fall asleep, but Gray stopped me."Lucy, what's wrong? You've been acting weird this entire time."

"Umm, nothing's wrong! I'm fine!" I said.

He sighed."Just tell me."

"Fine. While we were sleeping, we must have turned around because when I woke up. . . . . we were kissing." I blushed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" The ice make wizard shouted.

"Yeah, we kissed. What do we do now?" I asked.

He blushed."Maybe we could start dating."

I raised my head and looked into his eyes."You mean, you like me?"

"Yes, do you like me?"

I smiled."Yes."

He closed the gap between us and we shared our feelings passionately. I pulled away and smiled. He did the same. Instead of using my bed, I went to his bed and laid my head on the pillow. He laid down next to me and hugged me. We fell asleep in each others embrace.