Chapter 34

Few Days Later
Maddie's POV

Gino and the blonde club got expelled for what they did to Mackenzie. Apparently Gino's parents felt so bad for what he did to Kenzie, they're sending him to military school.

They're also going to give us money for all the hospital bills. They feel like it's their fault on why Mackenzie was there in the first place.

Everything's been semi-normal at school though. Mackenzie still has her problems, but it's definitely a lot better than what it was before.

Tyler hasn't talked to us since we told the school about everything. It upsets me because he was really sweet.

"You okay madz?" Josh asked.

I snapped out of my thought and look at everyone. We're currently in our photography class what we all have together.

"Ya I'm fine," I lied feeling the complete opposite.

"Oh my god you're an idiot go talk to him!" Mackenzie exclaimed.

I looked at her and laughed. "What?"

"I said go talk to him! You both like each other it's pretty freaking obvious! Just go apologize for being a bitch" Mackenzie ranted.

I looked at everyone. "She's right," the girls say.

I groaned, "he won't take me back."

"Yes he will!" Kendall and Paige say.

I sighed.

"Go find him right now and tell him you love him for Christ sake!" Mackenzie and Lauren say.

I laughed at them. "Fine I'll go if I can stop getting yelled at."

"Not our fault you were stupid," Brooke said.

I shake my head and grab my stuff. I run out of the class room and down to the computer room. Tyler is there by himself. His back is towards the door that's wide open.

It's my time. It's now or never I thought.

I walk in and quietly close the door, and sit down next to him. I tapped his shoulder and he jumps taking off his headphones.

"You startled me Madison," Tyler said. "What do you need?"

"I need to get something off my chest," I say.

He looks at me, "what is it?" He asked.

"I need to apologize. I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't mean for everything to go wrong," I apologize.

He sits quietly for a moment. "Apology is accepted."

"There's more though, but it's kind of more of I need advice than to get something off my chest," I say.

He nodded and turned towards me. I hold one hand and put my other on his thigh. I rubbed his thigh as well.

"See there's this guy I like. And he won't talk to me. And I don't know what to do because, I can't get him out of my mind. He has the cutest smile, he's really smart, has glasses, perfect brown eyes and brown hair, what should I do?" I explained.

He smiled at me, "well I do seem to find myself in that same situation. This girl is absolutely breathtaking, she has crystal blue eyes and from what I can tell she's a very caring sister to her younger sister," Tyler explained.

We both move in close and leaned our foreheads against each other's.

"Madison, I seem to have a bit ahead of myself," Tyler admits.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He points down and I look. I understand what he was talking about. I looked up and laughed a bit.

He laughed too. "Madison, I really admire you. And I don't think I can go on any longer without you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Tyler asked.

"Yes Tyler id love to be your girlfriend" I smiled.

We both leaned in and kissed each other. We move away and smile.

"I could imagine myself with anyone else," Tyler said kissing my cheek. "I promise I'll never hurt you."

I smiled and one thing lead to another and something's happened. But I'm happy I got the guy of my dreams.

Yo guys do I have a new story out now called A Cinderella Story so go check it out.

Also I've been watching a lot of friends lately and now I understand why everyone watches it. It's lit.

QOTD: Favorite TV/Netflix shows?
AOTD: Friends, 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, Grey's Anatomy and Snapped.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. The epilogue will be up later.

Bye loves xoxo