Chapter 28

That Friday
Maddie's POV

It's the party tonight. I honestly don't want to go, but I said I would because I was kind of guilt tripped into it.

I finished putting my makeup on and look in my full length mirror. I'm wearing a red club dress and high heels. My hair is curled too.

I'm ready for tonight though. Billy's parties are always fun. So I mean it'll be a good night.

Kendall texted me a picture of what she's wearing. It's similar to me except her dress is more of a purple color.

I texted her back and told her I was coming to pick her up. Just as I reach for my bag there's a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I shout.

The door opens then closes. I turn and see Mackenzie.

"Hey" I smiled.

She waved. "Are you leaving?" Mackenzie asked.

I nodded, "you'll be fine. Lauren and Brynn are coming over. So is Jacob, Hayden and John"
I say emphasizing John.

Mackenzie blushed.

"You look pretty" Mackenzie smiled.

"Thanks boo" I say hugging her.

"Don't get pregnant. I'm not ready to be an aunt" Mackenzie warned.

I laughed.

"I won't trust me."

She nodded and sat on my bed.

"Are you leaving?" Kenzie asked.

I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"I'll be there for a few hours. I'll be back with everyone around midnight" I say leaving my room.

She followed me out and hugged me.

"Don't worry it's good, you got your friends coming" I reassure her.

She nodded and let go. I leave the house and get into my car. I drive over to Kendall's where here and Nia were outside waiting for me.

After they get in I drive over to the party. I pull up and see our group getting out of their cars. Kendall, Nia and I get out and walk with them into the house.

Billy is rich. Like Richie Rich rich.

His house is literally huge. We walked in and immediately there's probably almost a thousand people there. The music is blasting all throughout the house. It's crazy.

"You want a drink?!" Gino asked.

"Ya sure" I replied.

He nodded and walked off into the crowd. They guys went with him while the girls and I went dancing.

"How's Mackenzie doing?" Brooke asked.

"She's alright, she's just trying to get through it" I replied.

"How's the therapy going?" Paige asked.

Mackenzie started therapy Saturday. She's been doing alright. I go with her since her appointments are almost everyday.

"It's good. She's talking about it. The women is really nice" I stated.

We talked for awhile. The guys started coming back. Except for Gino. After a few hours I started to get worried.

"Where's Gino?" I ask.

They shrugged.

"He's probably lost in the crowd trying to find us" Josh said.