Chapter 22

Mackenzie's POV

I walk into school the next day, I feel eyes staring at me. I hear them snicker.

I don't understand. What did I do now? I mean I know nothing. But what the hell is going on?!

I walk past a group of guys and they whistle at me. I turn around confused and the smirk at me.

I feel my cheeks heat up then I turn away and look at the ground.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

I get to my locker and that's when I see it. I understand everything. I quickly rip down the picture and I open my locker. That's when multiple papers flies out. I pick them all up.

I shove them in my bag so I can read them later. I grab what I need and I rush to class. Guys whistle and shout things.

I'm called slut, whore, bitch. Every name under the sun.

I feel tears coming on but I don't let them spill.

I walk in to class and sit down. I put my head on the desk and spend the whole period like that.

After class it's the same thing. I want to cry. I really really want to cry. By the time I get to photography with everyone I try my best to make it seem like nothing's wrong.

"Hey Mack how you doing?" Gino asked.

I shrugged.

My phone keeps going off. I keep getting texts from different guys asking me to flash or if I'd do it with them.

"What's wrong babe?" John asked.

"Nothing."

"You sure Kenzie?" Maddie asked.

"Ya positive" I lied.

Two guys walk over to our table and smirk at me. They hand Brandon a piece of paper.

Brandon reads it and get angry. Really angry.

"Who the fuck wrote this?!" Brandon snapped.

"What is it?" Brooke asked.

Brandon handed her the paper. Brooke reads it and gets mad too.

"Who wrote this?!" Brooke said slamming her hand on the table.

Maddie grabs it too and soon everyone's seen it except me.

"Who wrote this?" Maddie growled.

"I don't know" one guy answered.

"Do you?" Josh growled.

The guy nodded.

"Who was it?" Maddie asked.

"Danny Nelson" the guy answered.

Danny Nelson, he's a basketball player, very very popular. He's a man whore too. He dates someone new almost every week.

"He's gonna get it" Matt said.

I grab the paper off the table. I opened it up and read it. It's a list. Of best whatever. Different girls are on here.

I'm on it three times. Best rack, best body and best ass. Best body was a tie between me and someone else.

But this added to it. This added to everything.

"So Mackenzie, want to flash?" One guy asked.

I looked up. Tears welled in my eyes. That's when the guys lost it. Brandon grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the wall.