Chapter 14

The Next Day
Maddie's POV

I stayed at the hospital until 8 o'clock. Mom spent the night.

I wake up with the girls in my room again. They're all sleeping.

"Wake up!" I shout.

That worked. I watch them all wake up and rub their eyes.

"Why the shouting Madz?" Nia asked tiredly.

"We have to get ready and find Tyler" I say.

They nodded and we all got dressed. I texted they rest of the group and they were going to meet us at the school.

We got into our cars and drive to school. When we pull up we parked next to each other.

"Okay lets go find him" I say.

We walked together into the school. There's two places he could most likely be. The library, or the Technology room.

"Which should we check first?" John asked.

"Technology room" Brandon said.

We nodded and walked down to the class room. We open the door and see he's sitting there doing something on the computer.

When we closed the door that's when he turned around.

"Hey, you're Tyler right?" Kendall asked.

"Indeed I am" Tyler said standing up and coming over to us.

"Okay well I'm-" I begin.

"You're Madison Ziegler, famous dancer and actress. As well as you're friends Kendall Vertes, Paige, Brooke and Joshua Hyland, John and Lauren Orlando, Nia Frazier, Chloe Lukasiak, Hayden Summerall, Jacob Sartorious, Brynn Rumfallo, Ryan Shader, Brandon Russel (idk if that's Brandon's actual last name), Matthew Hefer, Lucas Tirana and Gino Castello (I think that's Gino's last name). You also have a younger sister Mackenzie" he said.

We're all shocked.

"How do you know all that?" Josh asked.

"I just do. I see people, I hear things and I read things. That gets me far" Tyler answered. "I presume that you need a deed done?" Tyler asked.

"A deed?" Hayden questioned.

"Yes a deed. In your case, since you seem quite flustered with my grammar, you need a favor?" Tyler said.

We nodded.

He nods and walks over to his computer. We followed.

"Need a grade to be changed? Answers to the next test in a class?" Tyler asked logging on to the computer.

"Well actually-" Kendall starts but I smacked her head.

"We need help finding someone" Nia said.

Tyler looks at us confused but intrigued.

"Two weeks ago my account on Instagram got hacked. Whoever hacked it told my fans to bully and hate my little sister" I explain.

"And because of that she's now in a coma, since she tried to kill herself" Chloe added.

"She thinks that I'm the one who did it but it wasn't. We just want to find out who it was that did it and hopefully try to stop the bullying" I say.

He nods. "Well I am very sorry for the events that cause your sister to do such a thing. I'll help. But I'd like something in return" Tyler said.

"Money?" Jacob asked.

"Nay, I don't want money. I'd like help" Tyler stated.

"Help with?" Lucas questioned.