What Makes You Beautiful. part 24

ابدأ من البداية

been waiting for a girl like you

there is no other place that i would rather be

then right here with you tonight

as we lay on the ground ill put my arms around you

and we can stay here tonight

cos there is so much that i wanna say

i wanna say..

under the light tonight

you turned around and you stole my heart

with just one look

when i saw your face i fell in love

it took a minute girl to steal my heart..tonight

with just one look..girl

been waiting for a girl like you

under the light tonight

you turned around and you stole my heart

with just one look

when i saw your face i fell in love

it took a minute girl to steal my heart..tonight

with just one look..girl

been waiting for a girl like you

with just one look..girl

been waiting for a girl like you

been waiting for a girl like you'

as the song finished he spun me around and tilted my chin up. his gaze burning into me as he leant down and pressed his lips to mine. setting fireworks off in my head like every other time he kissed me like that, it never changed. no matter how many times he kissed me.

*ONE HOUR LATER*

~Liam's View~

we'd all finally arrived at the arena after being pushed through the back entrance. The fans were mad, they were queuing for miles. The lines of screaming fangirl's never seems to sink in.

"you'll be on in 20 minutes boys" our manager yelled at us as we all sat in the lounge with the girls.

"Good luck babe" becca told me as she sat on my lap smiling at me.

"Not that you'll need it" abbie chorused smiling at niall as they sat on the sofa eating.

The time passed really quickly, as it always does when were all together. The next thing I knew we were being pushed towards to stage.

"Good luck boys!" Kirsty yelled at us. We quickly kissed the girls before running onto the stage. The screams were amazing.

After a while on the stage and we'd sung 4 songs i looked at the boys and they all nodded at me.

"And now we would like to welcome 5 very gorgeous girls onto the stage that you know very well" I spoke into the microphone, the screams from the crowd increased, they knew who I ment. The girls didn't know we were going to bring them on stage, it was our idea of a surprise for them.

~Abbie's View~

"And now we would like to welcome 5 very gorgeous girls onto the stage that you know very well" liam said to the crowd and they all screamed at louder then I'd heard before.

The boys all came running to the side of the stage and pulled us on. We turned back to look at Alyssa Taylor and Kirsty but they nodded and pushed us forward.

We all stood on the stage stiff as boards of wood. Niall came up to me and took my hand in mine, as the other boys did with the girls and the music started playing;

'From the moment I met you, everything changed

I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain

I had to take you and make you mine

I would walk through the desert

I would walk down the aisle

I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile

Whatever it takes is fine

So put your hands up

Cause it’s a stand up

And I won’t be leaving ‘til I finish stealing every piece of your heart

Every piece of your heart

I know your hearts been broken

But don’t you give up

I’ll be there, yeah I know it

To fix you with love

It hurts me to think that you’ve ever cried

So put your hands up

Cause it’s a stand up

And I won’t be leaving ‘til I finish stealing every piece of your heart

Every piece of your heart

So put your hands up

Cause it’s a stand up

And I won’t be leaving ‘til I finish stealing every piece of your heart

And I will steal us a car

And we will drive to the stars

I will give you the moon

It’s the least I can do if you give me the chance

So put your hands up

Cause it’s a stand up'

they finished the song early and they all turned to look at me and niall as the spot light focused just on us.

"Niall, what's this?" I asked him as he got down on knee, keeping my hand in his as he looked up a me with those beautiful sparkling blue eyes.

"Niall?" I merely whispered at him as my eyes got watery.

"Shh" me muttered still looking deep into my eyes, burning through my own.

"I love you abbie, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you do me the most wonderful honour and be my wife?" He spoke so softly, causing a tear to roll down my cheek.

"Yes" I spoke quietly nodding.

He quickly stood up and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you" I whispered onto his lips, thinking only he'd hear it but forgetting he had his microphone headset on.

Kirsty, Alyssa and Taylor all ran onto the stage and came straight to me and niall jumping on. The rest of the lads and the girlies ran over to us. Turning it into a massive pile on/group hug.

After I had stopped crying we'd got back stage and let the boys carry on with the concert. Every so often niall looked over to me and winked or smiled.

~Harry's View~

After we'd finished the show we ran off the stage back to the girls.

"So where we of now?" I asked as I slumped my arm around laura's shoulder and placing my other hand on the bump. I couldn't believe how lucky I'd got.

We went on a harmless holiday to celebrate What Makes You Beautiful and came back with the most gorgeous girlfriends and me, well I have a Beautiful wife to be and a baby on the way. Life couldn't be any better.

"Erm, I don't know, but I need food" Louis said as he took hannah's hand in his and spinning her around as if they were dancing.

"How about we get a take away and all come back to ours?" Laura asked everyone. They all nodded and we headed back home.