He kissed the top of her breasts which made her shiver a bit. He looked into her eyes as a confirmation that she would let him continue. She gave him a small smile and his hand slipped under her shirt. He kissed her lips again as his hand caressed her stomach. He parted and pulled her shirt off of her. His hand went to her breast which he fondled carefully which made her moan. His hands make their way to her back and his breath hitches as he slowly unclasps her bra.

With a fluid movement, he strips her upper body of any clothing. He hovers over her, his cheeks hot as he gazes down to see two perfect round breasts with pink buds in the center. Elsa covers her chest with her arms and turns her head away. "Jack, you're embarrassing me." She whispered quietly. Jack held a dreamy gaze as he held her wrists and gently pulled her arms away from covering her chest. "You're absolutely beautiful, my love," Jack whispered to her ear which made chills go down her spine.

Slowly his head dipped down and her body flinched when he licked over her breast. His hand massaged her other breast and she moaned his name as he brushed her fingers through his hair. He licked all over her breast. She gasped as he took her nipple into her mouth. He let it come out of his mouth and me did the same thing to the other breast.

Elsa panted his name as he kept pleasuring her. Her hands make their way under his shirt and she strokes his firm muscles. She pulled his shirt off of him and he watched how she looked at his chest. He bit his lip and he presses a lingering kiss near her belly button. Gently he tugs her pants off. She gasped when his fingers start toying with her clit. Jack smirks as he notices how wet she is already.

He pulls his fingers away and licks them clean in front of Elsa's face. Her face flushes as he watches him doing this and she panics as she notices his head staying low. Jack pushes her legs apart and her white panties are clearly showing how wet she is. Elsa tries to push him away but the Jack was already enjoying her smell. Elsa bites her knuckle as Jack pulls off her panties and flinches when she feels his warm breath on her womanhood.

Elsa moans quietly when his tongue takes the first lick over her clit. Jack's finger rubs her entrance and Elsa moans as it slowly starts to go deeper. Jack licks her and closes his eyes as his finger bumps in and out of her. Elsa squirms and winces his name as she clenched the bedsheets around her head. She bites her lip as Jack stirs his finger inside of her and it curls, prodding her sensitive parts.

Jack drinks all the juices she lets out and he hears her chant his name. Elsa pulls Jack up and kisses him, ignoring the fact that he had been pleasuring her with the same mouth. With haste, she quickly fiddles with his belt before throwing it in the room somewhere. Jack gasps when her fingers slip inside his boxers and grab a hold of his length again. He parted from the kiss and moans as she jerks him.

Gently Elsa pushes Jack onto the bed and crawls toward his lower part. She smiles warmly to him as she pulls off his boxers. Jack flushes as his length pops out. Elsa watched as something clear came from the top and remained as a drop. She takes it into her hand and she jerks him. Jack groans and some more of the liquid comes out. Slowly Elsa leans her head toward it licks it off of his tip.

In an instant, Elsa felt him getting harder. His hips were moving slightly. With curiosity, Elsa leans in and licks the edges. Jack was gasping for air and tried to stop her when she leaned back and opened her mouth. He moaned when she took the tip into her mouth.  She took more of him inside her mouth and her hands jerked him. Jack was having a hard time not releasing yet. Elsa increased the pace and Jack moaned as he tried to hold it in. Elsa sucked him before taking him out of her mouth. She planted a kiss on the tip, which made Jack shiver from pleasure. Elsa slowly started to take him into her mouth again. Her tongue rubbed every inch of his length and Jack clenched his teeth.

With a moan, Jack released himself inside her mouth. Elsa's eyes widened as she tried to swallow his thick liquid. Jack was breathing heavily and had his arm over his face. Elsa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before crawling to lay next to him. Jack caught his breath for a moment before he pinned Elsa to the bed.

Elsa was caught off guard and let out a small shriek. Jack licked and left small kisses on her neck. With one hand he held her wrists above her head. With the other, he guided his member toward her entrance. He looked into her eyes as he slowly pushed his hip down. Elsa bit her lip and was shivering a bit.

Jack noticed the fear in her eyes and he kissed her lips gently. "Jack....i-it hurts." Elsa whimpered. "I'm sorry, baby," Jack whispered back. Elsa gasped as his tip reached her bottom, and still went deeper. They both caught their breath as Jack filled Elsa with his 7 inches of flesh. "S-so big" Elsa leaned her head on his shoulder when Jack started to pull out. Jack sighed and pushed back in again. Elsa moaned but then slapped a hand over her mouth. When Jack noticed this he gently pulled her hand away from her mouth. "I want to hear your voice," He said before he kissed her. Elsa held his face as his tongue slipped inside her mouth. He started to make a slow rocking movement and Elsa's pleasure sounds were muffled.

Jack got harder as he heard her making sounds of his movement. He kissed her neck and her hands were massaging his shoulders. He increased the pace of his thrusts. Elsa moaned his name continually and how much she loved him. Jack got red as he listened to her. His thrusts were deep and strong, and they hit the right spot of hers slowly. Elsa's shivering increases and her body feels numb. She loved to hear Jack moan and groan which made her ready to release herself.

She was the first to give up to the lust. She arched her back and cried his name as she came. Jack was sweating and his member was pulsing inside her. Jack started to pull out when Elsa's legs crossed behind him and he was pressed tightly back into her. "N-no..c-cumming.." Jack managed to whisper before he released his seed. Elsa moaned and whimpered as Jack filled her up. Slowly Jack pulled out which made her wince a bit.

"I'm so s-sorry..." Jack whisped as he kissed her cheek.

"This was my fault" She grinned as she ran her fingers through his hair. Jack smiled as he pulled her closer and covered their naked bodies with a blanket. He closed his eyes and buried his face in her hair.

"Isn't it better to do it with your girlfriend?" Elsa giggles as she rests her head in his. Jack's eyes shot open and he looked at her. "H-how?" He managed to stutter out. Instead she kissed him and laind next to him.

A/N:

Update! Thoughts? I'm planning on a new chapter soon.

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love ya'

~Daze