Opposites Attract (FunFoxelle)

Funfox= Dapper_Pearl 's Funtime Foxy
Night=NightBear15
Axel=my male Funtime Foxy
Fox=Bizarre_Jojo 's Funtime Foxy.
Taylor=Applekinz 's Funtime Foxy
Foxelle=my female Funtime Foxy

Foxelle was quietly walking to class,her yellow eyes were directly parallel to the floor. The fox had been cheated on countless times by her ex,Frederick J. Funtime,whom she can no longer stand. Sighing,Foxelle stepped into Mister Fazbear's Global Studies class.
Fox,her best friend had always been somewhat like a brother always had her back,no matter the circumstances. But today,he had a smirk on his face.
Suddenly,he leaned over and whispered in her ear.
"I know for a fact you like someone,and I'm not gonna stop nagging ya 'bout until ya tell me!" (Bizarre_Jojo did I capture your F. Foxy's personality correctly?) Foxelle just stayed quiet the rest of the period.
Skip forward to lunch and is now Foxelle talking to her older brother,Axel who's wearing a green dress shirt,red bowtie,jeans, and he also has a sprained ankle.
"You shouldn't be walking on that so much Axel. Where the hell are your damn crutches?!" Foxelle asked her brother.
"My bae Night has em'. She's probably gettin' pissed at me for not using them." He replied softly.
said apricot fox suddenly comes running towards them with crutches slung over her shoulders.
"Axel! Please use yer damn crutches!!"
Night told her boyfriend.
Axel obeyed and he hobbled off to the vending machines with his country loving girlfriend. (#countrycouple)
Fox sat down with the group of foxes and smiled with a clear look of mischief in his eyes. "So tell me,who's your crush?!" He asked playfully.
Foxelle looked at him sternly. "I'm not telling you,Fox!" She said to him.
"Your crush is Funfox!" Screamed their friend Taylor.
The lunch room went into utter silence,as the only thing heard was the Steven Universe theme song.
"N-no it's n-not!" Stuttered a blushing Foxelle.
"I know a liar when I see one because we all know you're terrible at lying!" Said Taylor,because he knew for a fact he was right.
Funfox walked over to the small group of foxes,swearing they heard their name be spoken.
"Hello guys... did I hear one of you say my name?" They asked.
"Foxelle here kinda has a crush on you...." said Taylor,smiling.
Fox was clapping in silence.
"Is that so?" They asked the embarrassed female fox.
Foxelle nodded,blushing.
But that's when Fox and Taylor screamed:"KISS THE FREAKIN' GIRL ALREADY!!!"
Funfox and Foxelle leaned in towards each other,like magnets and kissed.

A/N: the ninth grade shipper strikes again