"I should commend you, Doctor, your plans are really... deep... in a sense." AG watched as the Doctor drank his blend and then continued. "Still, I'd wager you didn't expect the fact that as soon as the kid went back on that world, Janus... your alter-persona, would lock the world from within and prevent any kind of interference."

The Doctor's expression was still calm but the smile on his face was gone as he gazed at AG.

It was their first time meeting in many years and yet AG was already throwing punches at him. If he was a normal person, he would have started to gnash his teeth and jump the gun to kill him.

But he wasn't so he didn't. Although that does not mean his patience was long enough to endure this sly man's provocation.

Pegasus sighed defeatedly, "Indeed." and then he turned his gaze at AG with a fiery expression.

"And I'd assume that your ambition had been rekindled by the event that year that you even went so far as to buy an entire chunk of the original blueprints of the Nanotech we have been developing for Project Jupiter."

"We?" AG stopped and looked at the old man. "I see now. So you've really resigned yourself as the dog of the World Government? How unexpected of you. I really thought that you're more of a fighter than a dog."

A smile beamed on AG's lips and this smile made the doctor inhale deeply, trying to control the rage he had been keeping inside.

Indeed. If there was something that AG really do specialize in, he was the kind of man who can dig up your most hidden of personalities with his very enigmatic smile and keen sense of familiarity with human psychology.

He was the tyrant of the business world, after all.

Three seconds passed, the silence felt like an hour of exhausting battle. The four men-in-black that stood attentively behind AG were eyeing their surroundings attentively and they were nervously trying to predict where danger might come from to prevent or stop it.

After calming himself, Pegasus then beamed out a smile of his own: one that is layered with pure hatred at AG and a tinge of revenge.

"You can smile now, AG, but in the future, I will make sure to get that smile out of your face."

"Is that so?"

"..."

"Doctor, I would like to ask, how did you do it? As a programmer, I imagine you have one back door after another but considering you are against the most intelligent and most powerful AI in the world, I think even you would find it a daunting task to penetrate his realm, yes? Can you tell me how you've done it? In return, I'd tell you also a thing that might interest you."

"You? Something that might interest me?" Right after their mind battle was the battle of words and Pegasus was finding the terms of negotiation of AG somewhat too... abhorrently demanding.

After calming his mind, Pegasus had a tinge of confidence on his expression when he stared at AG's eyes.

"Heh... I am the greatest programmer in the past century and still the greatest computer scientist of the future generations! There's nothing you can offer that will ever make me want to work with you."

"Oh? Alright then, change of topic. I would like to ask you ,Doctor, if you do indeed managed to kill the boy using your... puppet in the game, what then? How are you going to get him when the world is locked from within?"

"Heh. You underestimate me too much."

"Am I now?" AG smiled at the Doctor but the latter narrowed his eyes into a slit that almost got a tinge of murder on them.