SHAKODEAN?

I just stared at lécus as his back was facing me and he kept growling and barking at his people. "Stay back you foul beasts of the moon! Te impir ti pirat ti shakokay. Ma ni Zi Te Zavi. I may look like you! But I have received the purity of the darkness and shall be liberated off this world!" His strong booming voice slowly grew quieter as his black filled eyes slowly returned to their original color and he collapsed once more. His injury had weakened his body a lot yet you could sense he was fighting hard to stay alive. A silent whimper escaped his wolf lips as his breathes turned heavy and everyone, including I, rushed to his aid.
"Get the Kwakwe!" Ordered Claire with a trembling voice as Luna dashed back into the village and came back shortly after with a bowl of the red liquid. Claire took it from her and gently poured it down his mouth while Sol and I took what I brought and quickly started a fire, boiled the leaves, and gave them to Claire who chewed them up and then used the chewed up leaves to cover the injury. Slowly Lécus' breathe stabilized and he was no longer in harm, according to what Claire said, as the tribe carried him up and sent him back into the village followed by Claire and the twins.
"I figure it's best you leave before they announce the Kassiro" advised Margaret "I don't think they will take kindly to you after today, unlike them I'm not a pure Caetin and as such don't see the world the way they do. However I was their birthplace which is why I'm honored. You? They may just treat you the way they treat the Fenton" with that she turned away and walked into the village.
As I too turned away from the village and picked up my machete I could hear a growl from behind me. "Te impir ma zuv?" Came an angry tone towards me as I felt the earth behind me fly away with heavy feet pounding their way to me. As I turned to see what it was, the wolf from earlier. The one they all bowed to, pounced at me and pinned me down. "Te tin Te impir ma zuv?" It asked again as it barked and puffed its nostrils at me blowing in its hot heavy breathes showcasing us dominance over me. "You foul creature! I don't want to see you here ever again! You are the reason lécus is in this condition and the moon knows what bad omens you have brought into us. Begins you wretched beast! Calling you a feline would only be an insult to them, from now on you shall be named Lusus! The scum of the earth! Now be gone!" With that I scampered away from him and ran towards the concrete jungle I first emerged to.
Slowly I walked face down till I heard a bark from behind me. Lécus, or Monos, was running behind me in full force before stopping behind me suddenly "you have bestowed upon me the enlightenment of the darkness master" he began "and in return I shall follow you where ever you go and protect you. Those moon people are behind us and I thank the shadows to be out of there". I just stared at him with awe as he had just given up his parents while I yearn to gain mine back. I guess one does not truly know what he has till he losses it. I only pray my family had forgiven me for all the trouble I caused them as a child before having left this world. I just look up into the sky and sigh as monos asks "where we headed?". I just kept quiet and kept on moving forward.