Freaked Out

I shuffled back to my feet as the freaky woman's image ran across my mind again.
She wore a torn dress much like the creepy characters in a horror movie and it was soaked in mud. Her right eye had a sickly yellow glow emanating from it whioe the ither seemed crazed. Her sharp fangs were yellow and crooked with metal braces clinging onto them. Her hair was black and short... Unlike the hirror movie monster.as for her feet hung above the ground as she floated in mid air, a gold anklet swung from her right ankle and it seemed to be half torn.
Who is... Was she?what roes she want from me? What does she know? Is she a threat? Just scurried along my thoughts as a jooting pain came from my wrist were the vine was draped. Then that plant guys voice echoed through my mind stream, "dont waste time! Save your cae in! End the feud now... Or your time here... Will be cut short".
It was clear that this abrodean character meant business when we first met... And it was vivid that he wants results, fast!
Me standing here thinking about what just happened wont aid my current situation... Or speed up my task... It will just waste what little light i have and cause severe head trauma and stress. Tye answers I seek... Arent here.
The suns rays dim through the concrete tree tops as barely any light seeps down into my clearing. I see a dim light up ahead... And i hope its the caetin settlement.
Can Lécus hold on much longer? Is tge battle still waging? My body... Its stiol frozen from my "teleportation" will  I bear more pain? I just hope that light isnt an unwanted fire... And how did the felorns enter the settlement if the gates aren't open?
Dont get lost in thought... You have a critical task at hand... And straining thoughts wont help...
I just dusted myself carried my bag and slung it to my back then pressed on... My machete? I may need it! Where is it?