Think Fast

Time slowed... "
What do I do? I'm not strong enough to fight these shifters!
But then again... I just turned to dust and traveled through the air... It must have been me who speared that wolf thing... I did bend my shadow..." ran across my mind as i had little time to choose.

I jumped off the metal roof picked up a rock and threw it at the "Felorn", she caught it with her paw.

She laughed as she threw it away and shifted into a woman in a tight diving suit, her hair was a blazing red and her eyes were bluer than the ocean.
"think that will get the job done?" she laughed, " I have fought smarter caetins than you, tougher caetins than you, faster caetins than you!"

"but you didn't fight me!" i shouted as i drew all my strength. I pointed my hand at the shadows under her... Felt my blood boiling... It was freezing... Vision went dark but everything was visible...

All I managed to do was elongate her shadow.

She just stared at me and laughed. "was that supposed to scare me?" she inquired laughing hysterically.

So I decided on plan B.

I grabbed the handle of my fathers machete.

"ah a luckus battle!"

Luckus? What is that?

She drew her sword and lounged running at me, lifted her blade and brought it slicing towards me... But I managed to swing my blade in its direction...

The blades clashed and sparks broke out from between them.