The Escape

I can't tell day from night now. since the self preserving generator got bust and with no engineer to repair it... we lost power, lived in total darkness, and lost all our food due to lack of proper storage.

I have memorised every piece of furniture, every turn, and every corner in this voluntary dungeon. When all went down to hell people began running to places such as this. places with SPT (self preservative tech) but it was still a new tech and had many flaws. The main was lack of parts, so if it got bust you can't replace the broken piece and will need an engineer to do a work around. our engineer is dead. Hunger killed him, people began eating each other here. Luckily i stayed sane and ate worms.

i headed to my sleeping chamber, a room of fifty beds. there are dozens of sleeping chambers here all like this one. Ten thousand people lived here once, now just me and five others are healthy with fifteen sick in the quarantine, which now occupies ninety five percent of this underground oven. the dead own ninety percent of this hell hole, the sick five, and we own three percent. the last two percent are the storage lockers, they are deep in dead territory.
I grabbed my stuff and packed them into my bag, took a deep breathe, and began my escape.

I hope no one sees me leave or i will be dinner tonight.