Chapter Eleven- Central 46, Hinamori Dies?!

I had stayed the night in Aizen's quarters, everyone was talking, no one knew why I had left Gin's side, but they would soon find out. Late at night, Aizen and I left the squad five barracks and planted the evidence. Our doubles where quite convincing, Aizen's double was above mine, sword through chest pinned to side of building. When all the evidence was planted, Aizen and I took to the underground, to be more specific Central 46.

                                                                              ~*~

    Everyone was dead, slumped over in their chairs, some face down on a table, and some looked like they were sleeping, but all had blood stained shirts. Aizen kept his hand in mine, leading me deeper and deeper into the depths of Central 46. My face was an unemotional mask, the only thing that showed I was uneasy was my tight grip on Aizens hand.

        I don't know why I whispered, no one was around, well no one who would hear, but i couldn't help it, “This place seems so big, how far down are we Sosuke?”

        “We are quite far, we will be waiting in the residential part of Central 46.” he looked down at our hands intertwined and smiled, “there is no need to feel nervous, nothing is going to happen to you, not with me around.” his head was tilted so he was looking at me, we had stopped, his smile widened and he leaned down to give me a kiss, it was just a peck really but it was enough to send my heart beating faster than ever.

        My face flamed and he chuckled, I cursed myself for showing my emotions. We walked the rest of the way in silence, our foot steps echoing in the empty halls.

        Time passed, Aizen filled me in on the rest of the plan and it gave me tingles to just think about it. We talked about other things too, where our relationship was going, what our life would be like in Hueco Mundo, couple things. I enjoyed our talks, what I enjoyed more was what happened after, when we became one with each other, it filled me with joy to know that he was mine and that we had shared in something so intimate. Aizen would leave me alone in the mornings, what he did I did not know or care about, but when he came back he always had something to share with me, a letter from Gin, news about the Soul Reapers, things that kept me in the loop.

        It had felt like maybe 3 or 4 days when I felt three spiritual pressures, one was faint but I still felt it, they where quite familiar to me, they entered Central 46 together. They had broken through the defences Aizen had put up and where beginning to investigate. Azien had left and I was alone, I then felt another familiar spiritual pressure, this should be interesting, I thought, a smirk spreading across my face, then I felt the spiritual pressures of three of my guests fluctuate as they began a chase, the other one began descending into Central 46. The chase ended with the three spiritual pressures leaving Central 46 and leaving me disappointed, I was bored down here all alone, but I wouldn't be alone for long, Aizen would be back and he would notice the faint spiritual pressure of Momo Hinamori descending, with no problem.

                                                                                     ~*~

         GIN! I smiled, my brother had finally arrived at Central 46, Aizen's plan was going perfectly. He led Momo further into Central 46, right to us, Aizen had returned and was standing with me, his arm around my waist my hands on his chest. As soon as Aizen and         I felt Gin and Momo's spiritual pressures reach the residential area we hid our own spiritual pressures and waited for the right moment.

        “This is...the Purewoods Towers...the residence area for Central 46. Why did you bring me to a place like this?” it was Momo, she had begun to question Gin, she had stopped at the entrance and Gin had kept walking, he had gotten to the steps of one of the housing units. He bang to walk up the steps, “Captain Ichimaru?” she then began to follow Gin.

        “You never came here b'fore, Momo?” Gin replied.

        “How could I... Isn't this a completely forbidden area?” Momo's tone was always so innocent, so child like, oh how I despised her.         “This is my first time ever seeing it.”

        “There's someone I want ya to meet,” here it comes, our grand entrance...

        They had entered one of the units of housing, Momo entering cautiously, “To meet? With me?” she asked.

        “S'right,”

        “But...”

        “Go on, have a look. Behind ya.”

        “Behind?”

        Momo turned around and saw Aizen and I standing there, her eye's widened as she took us in, I had to fight the urge to smile at her dumbfounded expression.

        “Captain...Aizen....” of course she wouldn't care about me, why would she, she's in love with the man who loves me and can't stand her.

        “Long time no see, Momo.” Aizen's voice was soft, comforting, his act was in place.

        “Is that really you, Captain Aizen?” of course it was you foolish girl. “You were supposed to be dead...” she began walking towards us, well Aizen.

        “I'm alive, as you can see.” as he was speaking Momo's eyes began to tear up.

        “Captain Aizen...Captain Aizen!” she was making whimpering sounds, and when she got close enough to Aizen she grabbed onto his coat, “I...Captain Aizen...” when he looked down at her blush appeared on her cheeks, she was completely oblivious to me standing right next to them.

        “I'm sorry. I must have worried you.” Aizen put his hand on the top of her head and reassuringly rubbed it. She was silent for a minute or two, then she began to cry and hugged herself to Aizen, I could feel the boiling of jealousy inside me. Her body trembled as she cried into Aizens chest, my jealousy boiling up. Then Aizen put his arms around Momo and I knew it was all an act but I still did not like it one bit, and Gin could tell I had changed, love had changed me. “You've lost some weight. I'm really sorry...that I ended up hurting you this much.” Momo just shook her head, this action telling Aizen it wasn't his fault. “But I think you'll understand. There was no one but you.” it took everything in me to not rip off her head when he said these words, we had rehearsed this and I didn't think it would make me this...angry...this jealous. “There was something I needed to do, so I had to fake my death, and you-” I had walked past them over to Gin and took his hand, squeezing hard, letting him know my anger at this.

        “It doesn't matter” she said, still hugging Aizen, still hugging my Aizen. “It doesn't matter anymore.”

        I whispered to Gin, “I can't stand this...” the pain in my voice apparent.

        “Sister...” is all he said back as I shushed him with one upwards look.

        “Just the fact that you're alive,” Momo continued, “I don't need anything else...”

        Aizen looked over to me, then back at Momo, “Thank you, Momo. I'm so glad to have you in my squad” his head was bent and his eye's where closed. “Thank you, Momo. Truly, thank you.” and this is the part I had been waiting for, I let go of Gin's hand and,         “Goodbye.” Aizen had whiped out his zanpakutou and stabbed Momo in the gut.

        “What is this...what is this.” she looked up at Aizen, her tear streaked face shocked, Aizen just took his zanpakutou out of her and let her fall to the floor. I smiled and jumped in excitement, letting my true emotions take over just this once.

        “Let's go, Gin,” he looked over at me and smiled a sly smile, extending his hand to me, “Rin.”

        “Yes, Captain Aizen.” Gin said just as I said, “Yes Sosuke.”

We left the housing unit, Momo on the ground, I wanted so bad to kick her but I had already begun to compose myself, I was so cruel, so very very cruel.