Chapter Five - Yona Hane

As we walked through the Dangai to the world of the living, Aizen began briefing Gin and I, “We have been called out to the world of the living because a Hollow appeared that was too much for the Students of the Academy. Two sixth year students have already been reported dead, and we have been instructed to keep the rest alive.” Aizen never left character, not once.
        “Seems easy enough,” I say.
        “Tisk, never assume anything, sister.”
        I turned my back to Aizen and faced Gin, rolling my eyes.
        The Dangai opened to the world of the living, as soon as we left the Dangai I felt my spiritual pressure get clipped and saw the Gentei Reiin symbol of squad 5 appear on the exposed part of my chest.
        “Is this really necessary?” I said pointing to my chest where the symbol had vanished.
        Aizen nodded his head and said, “Rin, without that symbol all the humans in the area would surely die and most Soul Reapers would have trouble standing under the amount of spiritual pressure you exert when fighting , even with that mark you are still very powerful. There is no need to worry, besides your Captains with you.” Did he just...No he'd never, but what if he does feel. NO! STAY FOCUSED!
        “Yes, Captain,” I feel like smiling the biggest smile, but my face stays the same emotionless face it has always been.
        “If you two are done could we get this over with...please?” oh stuff it Gin.
        Aizen nods and flies into the air, Gin and I follow suit and we follow him towards the spiritual pressure of four student Soul Reapers, and two very impressive hollows(well their power is impressive to hollow standards). And more where on their way.
        When we get there, there was at least six, maybe more hollows surrounding a group of students. Aizen unsheathed his zanpakuto, Gin and I did the same, and we split up. My hollows weren't to smart, or powerful compared to the ones Aizen was fighting. Did he plan that? Or was it just... I shook my head trying to clear it of distracting thoughts, all I should be thinking about was killing these hollows. I flash stepped so I was in front of the group of students, my zanpakuto, Yona Hane(feather like stone), at my side.
        “Scream, Ishi no Yona Hane!” I release my shikai and Yona Hane transform into a white gold whip with intricate designs along the hilt.
        I crack my whip and a blindingly bright light leaves a trail behind, disorientating the hollows. That's when I make my move, I flash step into the air, wrapping Yona Hane around the first hollows neck and pulling, with a sizzling sound I decapitated the first hollow, with a flick of my wrist I cracked Yona Hane and split the second hollow in half. I just had one more hollow to deal with, I cracked Yona Hane, the flash of light disorientating the hollow. I was about to crack down on the hollow and split it in two when I saw the tip of a zanpakuto sticking out of its mask, the sword moved upwards and the hollow disintegrated.
        “I had it taken care of Captain.” I bowed slightly, Aizen had been the one who killed my last hollow.
        “Oh, I know you did Rin.” he flashed me a smile and I heard the girl behind me inhale quickly. Great another fangirl.
        I turned around, coiling Yona Hane as I did so. There were four students before me, three young men, Shuhei Hisagi, Renji Abarai, Izuru Kira and one girl...Momo Hinamori, I already didn't like her. “Gin, come over here.” I beckoned for my brother only to have him flash step right beside me as I did so.
        We escorted the reaming field team back to the Soul Society, once we got there Aizen dispatched a team to take care of the dead reaming at the sight of the battle, the injured students where taken directly to squad four's barracks. As for Gin and I we continued our walk around the Seireitei as if nothing had interrupted us, but all I could think about was that girl, Momo Hinamori...was I jealous? of a little thing like that? over her? no... But I was, I was so very jealous.