Chapter Four- Brother and Sister

Years past and Aizen became Captain of the 5th Division, Gin and I became his co-Lieutenants, there has never been two lieutenants of the same squad at the same time in the history of the Soul Society, but naturally Gin and I have done everything together for as long as I can remember, and we had more power when together. I did not know at the time that Gin was planing on betraying Aizen, I only knew that my brother, who I did everything with, was a part of a cause, and so should I. I had grown to care for Aizen, maybe care for him to much, and he took advantage of this I now realize as I'm thinking of my past. I was a naive girl, my judgment clouded by...love...what a stupid, stupid thing.

                                                                          ~*~

        “Gin,”

        “Yes, Rin?”

        “....” I didn't really have anything to say, I just didn't want to file my reports yet. “uh-”

        Gin smiles, he knows I'm just procrastinating, “Would you like to go for a walk and get some fresh air, sister?” he's always smiling but I feel when ever he smiles at me, it's just...different.

        I nod and smile, I rarely ever smile, I was taught to keep a composed face, especially in front of men so I always had the upper hand and no man could manipulate my emotions. I called it my mask. Though these rules didn't really apply to Gin, and so I showed my true self only to him, and I was determined to keep it that way. I was so naïve.

        Gin hooked his arm and I rested my hand on his forearm and so we began our walk around the Seireitei. The walk was peaceful, up until our hell butterflies came and delivered news that a team of students from the Soul Reaper Academy was in need of assistance, and that Captain Aizen and his lieutenants where needed to lend aid and save the remaining students.

        “Joy...” I say my face falling back into its usual bored expression.

        Gin smiles and looks at me, “Rin, it may be fun, you don't know.”

        “Oh, I know it wont be.”

        I flash step away from him, and allow a small taunting smile creep the corners of my mouth. His smile widens and he flash steps to catch up with me, we race like this until we reach the Dangai to the world of the living where the Students are. My small smile vanishes as I turn around and face Captain Aizen,         Gin walks over to were he's standing and waits for me. All right Rin, just don't screw up in front of the Captain, and everything will be fine, just...fine. I take a deep breath and begin walking over to my awaiting company, as the Dangai opens Aizen smiles at me and says, “Hello Rin, wonderful to see you.”  Oh, come on Rin say something, he's just your captain no need to feel this way, his eyes, oh his smile, his voice! RIN STOP IT! You do not have feelings for Captain Aizen, you do not! I couldn't help it, my thoughts just drift when ever he's around, I finally bow slightly as my way of greeting, I don't talk much in front of Aizen, for fear of what might come out. The Dangai opens and the three of us step in and begin our descent to the world of the living.