Chapter Eight- Lust and an Emergency Captains meeting!

Gin and I had split up, I went to go see Aizen after our little 'battle', if you can call it that, with Ichigo. Aizen and I had become rather close over the last couple of years, but the thing was, no one could know, Aizen had to keep up his act, and being with me was a conflict...I guess.

        I thought back to the time when Aizen had told me that he thought of me more often than he should, and that he was done denying what he felt for me. While he was talking to me my mind wandered, all I can recall is Aizen standing up from the chair he was in and walking over to me. He walked rather slow...or it seemed like that to me, he had taken off his glasses and was starring at me with his dreamy brown eyes. He got to my chair, took my hands and guided me up so I was now standing. He let go of my hands, cupped my face with one and with the other brushed away my hair from my eyes, my heart was racing, Aizen leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was soft, and sweet in the beginning, getting rougher as lust began to take over. His mouth was warm on mine, his hand going to my waist and pulling me closer to his body, his other hand went to the back of my head. I gave into the kiss, I've wanted this for so long, so I let myself have it, I threw my hands around his neck, tangling my fingers in his silky brown hair. He pulled away all to soon, I felt my face get hot as he looked at me, a satisfied smile on his face, he then touched my lips softly with his once more before putting his glasses back on and walking out of the room.

                                                                ~*~

   “Sosuke,” I say as I walk up to Aizen, he flashes me a polite smile.

        “Rin, wonderful to see you again.”

        I nod then gesture for us to go somewhere an talk. He leads me down a hall and into a supply room.

        “You asked to meet with me. Why Sosuke, I thought we weren't suppose to be seen talking to one another?” I cross the room, my arms folded across my chest, my face utterly bored.

        “You are correct, we aren't suppose to be seen talking to one another. But no one's here and we wont be talking for long.” Aizen crosses the room in two quick strides, pulls me closer to him by my waist and kisses me. He pulls away, just enough to look at me, still holding me close to him, my hands resting on his chest. My face beings to burn, he chuckles. “Why do you blush, when you show no other emotion?”

        “I do not do it on purpose Sosuke.” I say my tone letting in some of my aggravation.

        He chuckles again and lets me go, his head turns towards the door, “Hide, I'll be right back.”

        “Uh- okay” I hide behind some boxes and Aizen leaves, I feel his spiritual pressure, he doesn't go far. Aizen is so different with me when we're alone, it's like he's a completely new person.

        I hear muffled voices, Aizen's and someone else...who is it? I feel Aizen's spiritual pressure begin to get closer, but he's not alone, he's with...Renji.

        “It's been a long time hasn't it? Hmph...” Aizen says walking into the room I was hiding in. I covered up my spiritual pressure and listened.

        “Yes,” replies Renji, I could tell he wasn't sure where this conversation was going. 

        “How many years has it been since I lost you to Kenpatchi? You're in sixth company now aren't you?”

        “Yeah that's right. Uh-”

        “Hmm?” Aizen looks over his shoulder at Renji.

        “What did you want t talk about?” Azien smiled at Renji.

        “Renji,” Aizen hesitated, “You're close with Rukia Kuchiki, aren't you?”

        “Huh? Er-well.”

        “There's not need to hide it,” Aizen comforts Renji, “I've known you've been friends since your days in Rukingai.” Aizen pulls the curtain above the door closed.

        “Yes...”

        “I'll get right to the point. In your opinion...does Rukia deserve to die?”

        I couldn't see Renji's face from where I was hiding, but I felt his spiritual pressure waver. “I'm not sure what you mean?” Renji stammers a bit at the end.

        “Her crime was the unauthorized loan of her spirit powers and an overlong absence from the Soul Society. I've never heard of anyone getting the ultimate penalty...for crimes like those. On top of that, the immediate return and disposal of her Gigai was ordered...and her stay of execution was shortened from, 35 to 25 days. And of course, the use of the Sokyoku for a Soul Reaper below the rank of Captain...is unprecedented. I can't help but think...that someone is behind this.” the dye has been cast, Renji now believes someone other then Aizen is behind Rukia's execution...very smart Sosuke.

        “Captain Aizen, what are you getting at?” Renji's spiritual pressure fluctuates again.

        “I have a bad feeling...Renji...Maybe I...” the clanging of loud bells cuts Aizen off.

        “ALL CAPTAINS! ALL CAPTAINS! REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR AN EMERGANCY OFFICERS' CONFERENCE!”

        Renji and Aizen hurried out of the storage room, leaving me all by myself. After they left I hurried to find Gin and report to the conference.