~ Cute Head-Canons II ~

Armin - Every time when he would be unable to sleep he would turn around and watch you sleep, playing with your hair and admire your face, whispering to you multiple times that you're beautiful and he would tell you how much he loved you.

~

Levi - When he can tell that you're upset about something, he would always pick you up and put you over his shoulder and throw you onto the bed and tickle you, hug you and kiss you until you felt better, and for some reason, it would always work.

~

Jean - You got married at the same spot that he asked you out, at that lake. 

~

Eren - you two would go out late at night and go for walks, he would give you piggybacks and sometimes if it was a nice night, you would sleep outside under the stars, on top of the roof of the barracks.

----  AUTHORS NOTE ----

YO GUYS THANK YOU FOR 27.1K READS WTF OKAY THIS IS NOT OKAY IM GONNA CRY IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Btw, sorry for not uploading, I've been trying too I've just been so busy with the hospital, school and other problems and I'm so stressed and uGH.

plus I'm running out of ideas, so if you guys have any ideas for imagines or au's or anything, please message me them or comment them because... I kinda need them lmaO.

okay ily all bYE