What Turns You On About Him

Armin
When he ties his hair up in a man bun, you've never known why but when he ties it up he goes from adorable to quite good looking. He really never does it, only some times, but when he does you're all over it.
Levi
When he shows emotion, you would say it's a turn on, but when he smiles or laughings you feel something light up in the room, it makes you so much more happier when he shows some sort of emotion.
Jean
When he isn't a complete ass hole, yeah he is an ass hole and you love that about him, but when he's calm and peaceful you love that more. When you lay in bed for hours talking about each other's problems, when he would rant about Eren. You love the peaceful side of Jean and only you're able to see it.
Eren
When he's shirtless, you have never really understood why but when ever you see Eren shirtless it's a massive turn on for you. You just love seeing his eight pack and when he works out. It's honestly amazing and you could look at him all day like that.

----Authors Note----

Im not sure if you guys have noticed but this book as exploded, not even a week ago we were at 600 reads and now it's at 1.48k, do you know how amazing that is, it makes me so happy knowing that people are reading this and enjoying it.
So thank you for reading this (what ever it is), and I'm still trying to update for regularly, which is actually surprisingly working, I didn't expect me to actually update often.
Anyway it's 3am and I have school today so I'll see y'all later
Baiiiiii